Author Topic: Author Ryan Girdusky: Ivanka Trump to face challenges in potential Senate run against Rubio  (Read 364 times)

Offline libertybele

As much as I dislike Rubio I will not vote for Ivanka; she's too liberal and I won't vote for little Marco either.

The Trump's may have decided to try to fill some FL seats because of of the Trump name, but, the Trump name isn't enough --- conservatism is.

Author Ryan Girdusky: Ivanka Trump to face challenges in potential Senate run against Rubio

Author Ryan Girdusky on Tuesday said that the family name may not be enough to rally support for President Trump’s eldest daughter, Ivanka Trump, should she decide to run against Florida Sen. Marco Rubio (R) for his seat in 2022.

A Friday article from Politico reported talk has spread of Ivanka Trump launching a primary challenge to Rubio.

Girdusky on Hill.TV’s “Rising” responded to the report, explaining that one challenge the daughter and senior White House adviser could face is that she does not fit evenly into any political party.

“The problem for Ivanka is no party wants to have her. She’s not conservative enough for Republicans. She’s a Trump, so that will kick her out of the Democratic party,” Girdusky said. ............

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/534852-author-ryan-girdusky-ivanka-trump-will-likely-face-challenges-in-a-potential

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh, for God's sake, no.  Just no.  (And I don't even particularly like Rubio)

Offline libertybele

Most of of the Trump's are moving to FL; most of them around the Miami area.  That is where the largest concentration of COVID is.  Not an area that I would even visit right now.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

Rubio's lifetime conservative rating from The Club For Growth is over 90%.
What do people think Ivanka's rating would be....10%?

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Ivanka vs. liddle?

PLEASE let this happen.

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline dfwgator

I don't like Rubio, but I don't like political dynasties even more.

Offline libertybele

How quickly people forget about little Marco (and I reside in FL).  He IS a member of the Gang of Eight = Amnesty.  He vacated his seat and vowed to leave politics and after they filled his seat and replaced him with DeSantis (now our current governor) who had given up his seat, he then decided to run. Rubio is not a conservative.  He is a RINO.  I could care less how the Club for Growth rates him. I will NOT vote for him. Nor will I vote for Invanka.  Even if it means abstaining from voting period. 

I'm done with the GOPe. I will not vote for a liberal.  I will only vote for a conservative period.

Offline goatprairie

How quickly people forget about little Marco (and I reside in FL).  He IS a member of the Gang of Eight = Amnesty.  He vacated his seat and vowed to leave politics and after they filled his seat and replaced him with DeSantis (now our current governor) who had given up his seat, he then decided to run. Rubio is not a conservative.  He is a RINO.  I could care less how the Club for Growth rates him. I will NOT vote for him. Nor will I vote for Invanka.  Even if it means abstaining from voting period. 

I'm done with the GOPe. I will not vote for a liberal.  I will only vote for a conservative period.
Nobody is correct about everything. Rubio's conservative record speaks for itself. There will never be a perfect candidate.