Author Topic: Schweizer: ‘It’s Going to Be Business as Usual’ for Hunter’s Dealings  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schweizer: ‘It’s Going to Be Business as Usual’ for Hunter’s Dealings

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Ian Hanchett 20 Jan 2021

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer said he reads President Biden’s statements about his son Hunter’s deals as a declaration that “it’s going to be business as usual in the Biden administration as far as these deals are concerned.”

Schweizer said, “Joe Biden has said there are going to be no sketchy overseas deals during his second term. Here’s the problem: He does not believe that the early deals that Hunter was involved in, the China deal, Burisma, he’s never described those as sketchy. So, I read that as saying, it’s going to be business as usual in the Biden administration as far as these deals are concerned.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/20/schweizer-its-going-to-be-business-as-usual-for-hunters-dealings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It’s Going to Be Business as Usual’ for Hunter’s Dealings

Yep! Along with those of Mitch and hundreds of others.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Dealings, indeed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org