Author Topic: New Report Inadvertently Highlights Joe Biden’s Cognitive Decline  (Read 450 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The article states that he becomes downright onery. I'm just going by several elderly people (family members) that had dementia; in a couple of cases they became very onery, argumentative and physically combative and rapidly declined from that point to end of life days.  I'm sure Sloe Joe is under a physicians very watchful eye, but I still think his good days and being able to function are nearing to an end. They won't be able to continue to prop him up for 2 years for Kamel to reign as Queen dictator for an extended period.  Right now I'm sure all he's doing is signing papers put in front of him and saying what 'they' want him to say. He truly is 'their' puppet.

New Report Inadvertently Highlights Joe Biden’s Cognitive Decline

Joe Biden’s mental state has been an elephant in the room for months.

Democrats and the media don’t like for anyone to talk about it. They treat it like an open family secret that no one is comfortable discussing.

One new report however, highlights something about Biden’s cognitive decline when it comes to speeches.

This was in Politico:

For higher-profile remarks, he’d obsessively rehearse portions until he committed them to memory. And at times through the various iterations of outlining remarks, Biden could grow downright ornery.

“I would never say this,” Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”.............

https://americanlookout.com/new-report-inadvertently-highlights-joe-bidens-cognitive-decline/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Re: New Report Inadvertently Highlights Joe Biden’s Cognitive Decline
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 06:34:19 pm »
You describe my father. Early onset Lewy body dementia hit around age 62. He died at 69. Paranoid and combative only begin to describe it. Every time I see Joe fumbling and bumbling (You know, the thing), I relive the experience. The Biden family is reprehensible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 12:57:31 pm »
I have seen that in both Dementia and stroke patients.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 06:03:33 pm »
You describe my father. Early onset Lewy body dementia hit around age 62. He died at 69. Paranoid and combative only begin to describe it. Every time I see Joe fumbling and bumbling (You know, the thing), I relive the experience. The Biden family is reprehensible.
Joe destroys fond memories of my father, English was the third and final language he learned in hi ne forever home America, he at times was at a loss for the correct name of some things in English and would often substitute 'the thing' for it. He however was of whole mind until his final year and that 89 when everything started to go down hill until his heart gave out. Joe Biden is just a sad mental defective that was foisted on us.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 09:31:47 pm »
You describe my father...The Biden family is reprehensible.

Yep.  Starting with “Dr.” Jill.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 10:18:53 pm »
I said many times during the campaign ...   How despicable can one woman be, parading her dementia laden spouse into a POTUS race, and putting a drooling fool at the Resolute Desk.

Sad.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2021, 04:57:39 am »
I said many times during the campaign ...   How despicable can one woman be, parading her dementia laden spouse into a POTUS race, and putting a drooling fool at the Resolute Desk.

Sad.
An ambitious wretch Bitch that would not let anything keep her from being called FLOTUS.