Author Topic: No Shame in Saying…With Trump Gone, the Alternative May Well be Hell!  (Read 682 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email by Howard Hutchins Victoria, Australia 1/20/2021

"TO PROTECT THE FREE WORLD"

Dear Editor,

As long expressed in writing and orally, I have always been appalled by Donald Trump, the man, and even more so today!

However, I now feel no shame in making the following points:

For some 15 years now, those truly caring for world peace have, with great trepidation, watched as the collapse/decline of democracy in NATO partner Turkey (the great Mustafa Kemal Ataturk must be turning in his grave) has accelerated, and Turkey’s rapid lurch toward fundamentalistic, Islamic feudalism is terrifying.

The preceding, accompanied by Communist Red China’s imploding internal financial situation, China’s rising militarism and “heavily-muscled” commercial colonisation of many African, South American and other countries (including Australia’s Port of Darwin) has so many sinister parallels with Japan’s imperialistic behaviour leading up to World War II!

Now Russia, led by an ailing ex-KGB (not “Kind Gentle Brothers,” as the good-natured KGB claimed at the peak of the Cold War) officer in Putin is now, militarily, putting its oar in the water, aligning with Red China!

Trump, to his credit, has never initiated any new conflict. However, I had hoped he would strengthen the US financially and militarily to protect the Free World!

Trump brokered multiple peace accords throughout the Middle East, with even Erdogan (as narcissistic and low-life as Trump) now (probably, disingenuously) wanting to cuddle up to Israel again…after a big shove by Trump?

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/01/20/no-shame-in-saying-with-trump-gone-the-alternative-may-well-be-hell/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Synopsis:  Biden will usher in the worst times the world has experienced since WWII, but Trump was worse. *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Synopsis:  Biden will usher in the worst times the world has experienced since WWII, but Trump was worse. *****rollingeyes*****

So 'less-worse' is what to shoot for... That's some high bar of excellence you got there...  :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So 'less-worse' is what to shoot for... That's some high bar of excellence you got there...  :whistle:

Well, it does show the USA has no monopoly on unserious thought....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

Well, it does show the USA has no monopoly on unserious thought....

:laugh:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't miss any opportunity to insult Trump or compare and equate him with the slime of humanity. What really erks me is this line:
"Trump, to his credit, has never initiated any new conflict. However, I had hoped he would strengthen the US financially and militarily to protect the Free World!"
Why is always our responsibility?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't miss any opportunity to insult Trump or compare and equate him with the slime of humanity. What really erks me is this line:
"Trump, to his credit, has never initiated any new conflict. However, I had hoped he would strengthen the US financially and militarily to protect the Free World!"
Why is always our responsibility?

The letter was written by an Aussie.
I will NOT comply.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Offline LMAO

If Biden takes a more  interventionist policy,  it’s going to be interesting to see how Democrats react to it

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

Yes I was quite aware of that,  aside from saying Trump didn't start any new wars he did take every opportunity to insult Trump. I still say why do people in other countries feel it is our responsibility to pony up the money to beef up our military and put primarily our young men, women, 'whatevers' and military assets at risk "to protect the the free world".

Offline skeeter

Sure he brought America out of endless wars in far away lands and refused to initiate more while making larger strides towards peace in the Middle East than have been made in decades...

But he was a narcissist and a low life, so arent we glad he’s gone!

The west is too stupid to survive, apparently.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So...the guy who won the Nobel Peace Prize in his first month in office started more wars and international conflicts than any other modern President.

And yet, Liberals call him 'The Best President Ever!' That is 'Liberal Logic'.
That is why Liberalism is called a mental disorder.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

If Biden takes a more  interventionist policy,  it’s going to be interesting to see how Democrats react to it

They will applaud it, just as they did with Clinton and Obama.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for clearing that up. I was wonder if maybe you had fallen on your head hard enough to hurt the floor.

Which would,of course,qualify you as a Biden supporter.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

They will HATE the fact that it was Trump's fault they had to intervene,but LOVE the fact that Slow Joe manned up and did it.
Testosterone all around,for everyone, except horn dog Joe,and a double dose for Bubbette!.

BTW,am I the only one beginning to suspect that Slow Joe has been dipping into Hunter's Bolivian Marching Powder?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

Class portrait of 5 Globalists and 1 American.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So...the guy who won the Nobel Peace Prize in his first month in office started more wars and international conflicts than any other modern President.

And yet, Liberals call him 'The Best President Ever!' That is 'Liberal Logic'.[/b]
That is why Liberalism is called a mental disorder.

@240B

He's part black,so they had no choice.

Offline GtHawk

@240B

He's part black,so they had no choice.
It's beause they know it was White part that was the warmonger ands Whites have always suppressed the peaceful Black man.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's beause they know it was White part that was the warmonger ands Whites have always suppressed the peaceful Black man.

@GtHawk

Plus,all white debbils bees racist,'n shit,and dey kin blame anyting what goes wrong on de white debbils hold-in dat poor black man hostage!

HOSTAGE,AH TELLS  YA!