Author Topic: Here come the Fake Polls  (Read 945 times)

Offline chisek

Here come the Fake Polls
« on: January 21, 2021, 01:40:26 am »
The same day Joe Biden is inaugurated and how polls shoot through the roof, with the public closed to the event?? Does anyone believe this
https://conservativebrief.com/to-take-with-han-33343/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=NRN2

Online libertybele

Re: Here come the Fake Polls
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 01:47:20 am »
No @chisek I don't hold much faith in  any poll. Polls are taken in a way to give a desired outcome.

Biden To Take Office With Higher Gallup Favorability Than Trump Has Ever Had
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 01:49:06 am »
Here is an excerpt from the article -- I'm not buying what the poll is selling.

As President Donald Trump prepares to leave the White House, 34% of Americans approve of the job he is doing as president, the worst evaluation of his presidency. His 41% average approval rating throughout his presidency is four points lower than for any of his predecessors in Gallup’s polling era. Trump’s ratings showed a record 81-percentage-point average gap between Republicans and Democrats — 11 points wider than the prior record.

The 34% job approval rating for Trump in Gallup’s Jan. 4-15 poll is one point lower than his prior lowest single rating, registered on several occasions in late 2017. The first of these came in August 2017, as Trump was facing intense criticism over his unvarnished threats against North Korean aggression and his response to deadly violence by a white nationalist at a protest in Charlottesville, Virginia......
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2021, 02:22:25 am »

No @chisek I don't hold much faith in  any poll. Polls are taken in a way to give a desired outcome.

Biden To Take Office With Higher Gallup Favorability Than Trump Has Ever Had
Joe Biden: Higher Favorability Than Jesus Christ Has Ever Had
Biden Has Higher Favorability Than Obama Could Only Dream Of
Kamala Harris Voted Most Beautiful/Fashionable Woman On Earth Since The Beginning Of Time
-- Beating out Michelle Obama
BREAKING: Joe Biden To Receive Nobel Peace Prize This Month
Polls Show Joe Biden Is The Most Intelligent Person On Planet Earth

And the press wonders why everyone thinks they are childish fools. LOL!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 02:35:25 am »
Biden Has Higher Favorability Than Obama Could Only Dream Of
Kamala Harris Voted Most Beautiful/Fashionable Woman On Earth Since The Beginning Of Time
-- Beating out Michelle Obama
BREAKING: Joe Biden To Receive Nobel Peace Prize This Month
Polls Show Joe Biden Is The Most Intelligent Person On Planet Earth

And the press wonders why everyone thinks they are childish fools. LOL!
As kids we’d laugh at the crap TASS and the Peoples Daily would put out. Yet here we are.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2021, 03:59:34 am »

Joe
Tell me what you think
About your friends at the top
Now who d'you think besides yourself
Was the pick of the crop?
Buddah was he where it's at?
Is he where you are?
Could Mahomet move a mountain
Or was that just PR?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2021, 12:59:30 pm »
Everything is how you word the questions and in what order.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 01:08:34 pm »
 I believe the polls could be correct. There’s always a sense of when there’s a new president the public willing to give them a chance.

On the other hand, the way the media has been covering him so far, who knows
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2021, 06:11:35 pm »
I believe the polls could be correct. There’s always a sense of when there’s a new president the public willing to give them a chance.

Covering him? Dear Lord, they aare already running propaganda programs. I caught just enought to nauseate me of one of them, it was a Black woman talking in glowing terms of the demi god Biden, something along the lines of ...I have a great feelin of hope with Biden, not the same kind of hope I felt with Obama, but still a great hope that things would be so much better than with Trump. That little bit had me grabbing the remote before I got really angry. A reminder of why I don't watch, listen to, read any of the mainstream crap let alone the propaganda shoveled out by PBS.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2021, 06:14:23 pm »
Covering him? Dear Lord, they aare already running propaganda programs. I caught just enought to nauseate me of one of them, it was a Black woman talking in glowing terms of the demi god Biden, something along the lines of ...I have a great feelin of hope with Biden, not the same kind of hope I felt with Obama, but still a great hope that things would be so much better than with Trump. That little bit had me grabbing the remote before I got really angry. A reminder of why I don't watch, listen to, read any of the mainstream crap let alone the propaganda shoveled out by PBS.

I don’t know why conservatives are so upset in the way that the media is towards Joe Biden when it was predictable.  I don’t get upset about the fawning press coverage  Joe Biden is and will get from what we called the media because I expected it

What concerns me  is these calls to silence  any opposition voices
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2021, 12:21:43 pm »
I don’t know why conservatives are so upset in the way that the media is towards Joe Biden when it was predictable.  I don’t get upset about the fawning press coverage  Joe Biden is and will get from what we called the media because I expected it

:amen: The extreme left is already calling for the complete silencing of any one that opposes them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2021, 02:30:58 pm »

I'm already invading Leftist groups on fecebook, throwing in a fact here, a fact there, pointing out obvious flaws and being passive aggressive all over the place. It's fun, and I only wonder how long it will be before I get banned from them or the site. They pulled this crap on us for years, turnabout is fair play.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2021, 02:31:39 pm »
:amen: The extreme left is already calling for the complete silencing of any one that opposes them.
I will not go quietly into that night!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2021, 03:44:20 pm »
Rasmussen is about the only tracking poll I give any credibility.  Rightfully it indicates Trump left about as popular as Biden is incoming.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/trump_approval_index_history

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_jan22
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dancer

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2021, 11:25:51 am »
@verga
I love that one meme of Trump that says something like, "In reality they're not after me they're after YOU.  I'm just standing in the way."

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2021, 02:01:40 pm »

Biden,  like most new President's,  is enjoying an initial honeymoon.   What is startling is the contrast with the new Trump administration,  which the press was determined to undermine and destroy from day one.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2021, 04:14:55 pm »
Biden,  like most new President's,  is enjoying an initial honeymoon.   What is startling is the contrast with the new Trump administration,  which the press was determined to undermine and destroy from day one.
What is startling is the complete lack of people pointing out that many of the so called reforms Biden ins putting in WRT COVID are simply continuations of policies under Trump. IOW, Biden had no new plan, nothing any more effective than Trump, and is relying on the same people Trump did. Of course, the media isn't bothering to point that out...

C S Lewis