Author Topic: Hollywood Celebs Fawn over Biden, Harris During Inauguration: ‘Democracy Exhales,’ ‘I’m Hyperventila  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hollywood Celebs Fawn over Biden, Harris During Inauguration: ‘Democracy Exhales,’ ‘I’m Hyperventilating With Joy’

Hannah Bleau 20 Jan 2021

Left-wing celebrities, many of whom have spent the last four years publicly lambasting Donald Trump, gushed over President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris on inauguration day, with some celebrities declaring that they are “hyperventilating” with joy because America is getting a “REAL President!”

Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Saldana identified Biden as her president after years of her fellow leftist actors rejecting Trump as their president, while actor Ben Stiller heaped praise on the young poet Amanda Gorman who spoke at the ceremony, describing her piece as “moving and inspiring.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/20/hollywood-celebs-fawn-over-biden-harris-during-inauguration-democracy-exhales-im-hyperventilating-with-joy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Isn't SoCal about due for The Big One?

Offline goatprairie

What Hollyweird and other lib celebs really think when they watch Biden:

"Good God Almighty, what the he** kind of gibberish is this old dope spouting now? Oh well, I've got to support this cretin to keep my bona-fides with the rest of the overpaid mopes I work with. Jeezus...I've got to support Biden for the next four years? He's probably gonna have a cardiac arrest his next bowel movement. Oh well, hey..... I've missing my coke party!!!"

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Just about everything Biden has done will result in the loss of jobs in the USA. 

$5/gallon gas by the end of the year, collapse of the market 4th quarter possibly, many millions unemployed, welfare usage skyrockets, and we land at a place worse than Obama's new normal of 1% growth.  I see deflationary days ahead.  Three consecutive deflationary years in the 30s produced a decade long depression.

I can't wait to hear the DEMOCOMMIES talk about deposing Biden.  It will happen.  Either that or a CIA cocktail to the happy hunting ground.  One or the other.