Poll

How long do you think before Biden steps down?

3 months tops
2 (6.1%)
6 months
10 (30.3%)
He will have suffer some sort of health issue and pass in office.
7 (21.2%)
I really could care less.
4 (12.1%)
Please wake me when this bad dream is over.
6 (18.2%)
At least a year
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: January 22, 2021, 08:47:30 pm

Author Topic: Biden Stepping Down  (Read 6842 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden Stepping Down
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2021, 05:42:08 pm »
I voted for "health issue",either real or imagined because that is the excuse they will need to cover putting him in office and then removing him so quickly.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2021, 05:44:05 pm »
Biden is so inconsequential, he's more valuable dead than alive to the Rats. Bonus points if they can blame it on a Trump supporter.

@dfwgator

THAT is something you can bet the farm on if he is assassinated.

Providing of course they can't figure out a way to blame it on Trump himself.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2021, 05:59:24 pm »
@dfwgator

THAT is something you can bet the farm on if he is assassinated.

Providing of course they can't figure out a way to blame it on Trump himself.

The way I figure it, if Ted Cruz could be blamed for the assassination of JFK, then all things are possible.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2021, 06:35:29 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2021, 06:57:09 pm »
So you admit you think Obama had a sterling character and moral compass?    :rolling:

Huh?
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2021, 07:10:41 pm »
Huh?

You stated:

And have been for the past four years.

That implies that prior to four years ago, there was a man of good character with a superior moral compass in the White Hut.  Translation for folks who aren't as bright as you think you are:  Barack Obama was a moral man of good character, unlike that heathen Donald Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2021, 08:48:15 pm »
You stated:

That implies that prior to four years ago, there was a man of good character with a superior moral compass in the White Hut.  Translation for folks who aren't as bright as you think you are:  Barack Obama was a moral man of good character, unlike that heathen Donald Trump.

I see.  For the record,  the last President of good moral character was,  IMO,  George W. Bush.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2021, 08:57:24 pm »
I see.  For the record,  the last President of good moral character was,  IMO,  George W. Bush.

I would not challenge you on GWB (others would, I'm sure).  Wish you pegged the number of years to indicate that, but that's just style over substance, really.  I was just ribbing you (although that can be hard to tell with me).

Forgot this:

:sarc:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2021, 09:35:54 pm »

@Jazzhead

Well,it is easy to understand why YOU would think a homosexual,alcoholic mama's boy that was thoroughly corrupt would be moral.

Offline corbe

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2021, 09:41:33 pm »
@Jazzhead

Well,it is easy to understand why YOU would think a homosexual,alcoholic mama's boy that was thoroughly corrupt would be moral.

That may all be well and true @sneakypete BUT he was a good Governor and he paints funny.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2021, 09:43:32 pm »
   That may all be well and true @sneakypete BUT he was a good Governor and he paints funny.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2021, 09:50:30 pm »
Obviously, Joe will not be calling the shots.
He is too far gone to be in charge of a candy store, much less POTUS.
Kamala and her gang of Communist thugs will want him gone immediately.
However, Jill wants to stand in his place and will try to fight them off, at least for a little while.

Joe is so embedded with the Chinese government that he is practically one of them.
This goes for a huge number of Congressmen as well.
China will want to protect 'their guy' in the White House.
China is the best thing Joe has going for him. They have MASSIVE power all over D.C.
China may have enough power to save him from the vultures all around him trying to push him out.

But even that cannot last very long. Soon Biden will no longer be able to function in public at all.
Even with the heavily edited and highly produced videos they plan to generate to prove he is still alive.
I don't know. Maybe his 'stand-in duplicate actor' can be President for the full four years, with China acting as the puppet master.

What a submissive situation the Democrats have dug themselves into.
There is not a Democrat in America (along with many Republicans) who would dare to defy anything China wants them to do.
Believe it or not, this election was a World War. And China won.

The Communists have always said, "We will take America without firing a shot." And they did. They really did do just that.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 10:37:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2021, 09:52:13 pm »
   I really hate to be 'Debbie Downer' here but for the rats to achieve maximum effect here Ol Joe needs to breath in the West Wing for at least 2 years so Comelot Harris gets 10 more, courtesy of the DVC (Dominion Vote Council).

Offline libertybele

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2021, 09:55:21 pm »
Obviously, Joe will not be calling the shots.
He is too far gone to be in charge of a candy store, much less POTUS.
Kamala and her gang of Communist thugs will want him gone immediately.
However, Jill want to stand in his place and will try to fight them off, at least for a little while.

Joe is so embedded with the Chinese government that is his practically one of them.
This goes for a huge number of Congressmen as well.
China will want to protect 'their guy' in the White House.
China is the best thing Joe has going for him. They have MASSIVE power all over D.C.
China may have enough power to save him from the vultures all around him trying to push him out.

But even that cannot last very long. Soon Biden will no longer be able to function in public at all.
Even with the heavily edited and highly produced videos they plan to generate to prove he is still alive.
I don't know. Maybe his 'stand-in duplicate actor' can be President for the full four years, with China acting as the puppet master.

What a submissive situation the Democrats have dug themselves into.
There is not a Democrat in America (along with many Republicans) who would dare to defy anything China wants them to do.

The Communists have always said, "We will take America without firing a shot." And they did. They really did do just that.

For the most part I agree with you, but I am not understanding how Jill will want to stand in his place?  She is not an elected official .... what am I missing here? 

One side of Joe's face looks pretty bad; stroke like.  I have no doubt that they've propped him up with meds. 

They want him gone; he has now become a liability....BIGLY!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2021, 09:58:49 pm »

@corbe

He was obviously channeling Red Skeleton in that self-portrait. I understand why he is sad and depressed. He has a lot to be sad and depressed about.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2021, 10:01:05 pm »
@corbe

He was obviously channeling Red Skeleton in that self-portrait. I understand why he is sad and depressed. He has a lot to be sad and depressed about.

...and to think that those were considered the more sane years!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2021, 10:01:13 pm »

@240B

Yup,to both.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2021, 10:35:40 pm »

I don't think it is China. China took the hit. Who didn't take the hit?

I'd say Europe or Arabia.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2021, 11:12:02 pm »
I don't think it is China. China took the hit. Who didn't take the hit?

I'd say Europe or Arabia.

China's GDP went up nicely in 2020. They made a handsome profit from COVID-19.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2021, 12:43:28 am »
   I really hate to be 'Debbie Downer' here but for the rats to achieve maximum effect here Ol Joe needs to breath in the West Wing for at least 2 years so Comelot Harris gets 10 more, courtesy of the DVC (Dominion Vote Council).

I'm sure that's probably the intent @corbe but the man doesn't act or sound like he's going to make it for 2 years.  Of course they could always prop him up like Bernie!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvITkVaOpUs

Offline corbe

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2021, 12:53:49 am »
Rogan O’Handley Flag of United States
@DC_Draino
Ok this is a crazy idea, but hear me out...

Trump runs for Congress in Florida in ‘22

Red Wave and R’s control

Trump elected Speaker of the House

Boom, now he controls a branch of the Federal Gov’t again and can impeach Kamala

Best part?

He can still run for POTUS in ‘24

Offline libertybele

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2021, 01:00:29 am »

Wouldn't that be wild. It's not going to happen.  With all the illegals and the DEMS changing the electoral college, they will remain in control until they are collapsed from within.

I think Ted needs to vacate the Senate maybe and ruffle feathers in the House.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2021, 01:02:48 am »
China's GDP went up nicely in 2020. They made a handsome profit from COVID-19.

I don't think that's right. When I looked mid summer they were shut down worse than us.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2021, 01:43:26 am »
I don't think that's right. When I looked mid summer they were shut down worse than us.

China GDP: Economy grows 2.3% in 2020 as recovery quickens

The world's second largest economy expanded 2.3% in 2020 compared to a year earlier, according to government statistics released Monday.

It's China's slowest annual growth rate in decades — not since 1976 has the country had a worse year, when GDP shrunk 1.6% during a time of social and economic tumult.

But during a year when a crippling pandemic plunged major world economies into recession, China has clearly come out on top. The expansion also beat expectations. The International Monetary Fund, for example, predicted that China's economy would grow 1.9% in 2020. It's the only major world economy the IMF expected to grow at all.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7zadCa8H0tU/TachsAoG5rI/AAAAAAAAHOE/myzT8zG3cdU/s1600/Kf3Ss.png

You are correct, @roamer_1, "I don't think that's right." It's not, but it's true.  China made money hand over fist from COVID, and improved their standing in the world economy in the process.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2021, 01:59:16 am »
China GDP: Economy grows 2.3% in 2020 as recovery quickens

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7zadCa8H0tU/TachsAoG5rI/AAAAAAAAHOE/myzT8zG3cdU/s1600/Kf3Ss.png

You are correct, @roamer_1, "I don't think that's right." It's not, but it's true.  China made money hand over fist from COVID, and improved their standing in the world economy in the process.

They were the first to shutdown and the first to open back up ... I didn't research, but if I recall they were the ones selling us medical equipment ...and just think of all the masks that they have sold ... all made in China...the very place that inflicted the virus on the world!

One thing that Trump needs to be given credit for; he bypassed a lot of the paperwork and got corporations like GM and 3M and others together to start manufacturing within the U.S. the medical supplies needed.  Had anyone else been in office, we'd still be waiting for the paperwork to be completed and numerous departments created before anything got done.

He got us the supplies, he got hospitals to think of how to expand capacity and he got the vaccine process going.

God Bless President Trump and his family and God PLEASE bless the USA and stop the evil that is prevailing.