Poll

How long do you think before Biden steps down?

3 months tops
2 (6.1%)
6 months
10 (30.3%)
He will have suffer some sort of health issue and pass in office.
7 (21.2%)
I really could care less.
4 (12.1%)
Please wake me when this bad dream is over.
6 (18.2%)
At least a year
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: January 22, 2021, 08:47:30 pm

Author Topic: Biden Stepping Down  (Read 6844 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden Stepping Down
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2021, 02:58:06 pm »
Oh boy, you're not the only one who thinks that Trump may wind up in jail. 
Such a move would be tremendously stupid. Which I believe is well within the capacity of the Trump haters in the deep state.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:59:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2021, 03:00:11 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@thackney
@Gefn

If it was finally equal to states, the medical people did not follow what the president said; that has happened numerous times.  Reading right now the J&J one-shot vaccine has produced antibodies in a trial group.  Will likely be on the market in a month after a 45 thousand trial dose is evaluated.  When that gets on the market, more millions can get vaccinated.  Please read about the J&J vaccine after reading part of it below:

"The phase one and two clinical trial data shows a single shot of the vaccine “gives sustainable antibodies,” Dr. Paul Stoffels, chief scientific officer at J&J, told CNBC’s Meg Tirrell in an interview. He added it gives the company “confidence” the vaccine will be highly effective against the virus."

"The trial tested 805 volunteers. The company is expected to release results from its 45,000-person phase three trial later this month. J&J is using the same technologies it used to develop its Ebola vaccine for its Covid-19 vaccine."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/covid-vaccine-johnson-johnson-one-shot-safe-generates-immune-response.html?recirc=taboolainternal

@Victoria33  the J&J vaccine has had more testing time which I think is a positive. The single dose is a positive as well. Do you have any idea if the Moderna or the Pfeizer vaccines produce antibodies?  I am reading and hearing reports of people getting the Moderna vaccine experiencing more than expected side effects. 

Perhaps the J&J vaccine is the vaccine to get rather than the Moderna and Pfeizer vaccine?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2021, 03:03:28 pm »
@Victoria33

If expert doctors like Fauci did it, then the results have to be good."

Coin Flips statistically are 50/50, which are basically more accurate than Fauxcii's so called experitse in the past year.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2021, 03:04:19 pm »
Such a move would be tremendously stupid. Which I believe is well within the capacity of the Trump haters in the deep state.

I can see the leftists keeping him in court, tying up his businesses and assets and eventually incarcerating him with a felony; it will be tied into inciting a riot to federal property and being impeached twice. 

He needs to walk away as much as he can and distance himself as much as he can from politics -- his supporters will continue on.  The movement will not die without him; WE are the movement, not Trump.  The left will eventually get it.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2021, 03:07:29 pm »
Oh boy, you're not the only one who thinks that Trump may wind up in jail.  I hope not.  I'm afraid he may not make it out.  They truly are out to destroy the man anyway that they can.

Don't kid yourself, they're coming for us, too.  The most surprised of "us" will be the Never Trumpers who never stopped slinging bricks at Donald Trump, and at us, too.  The crocodile may eat them last, but they'll still get eaten. 

The rest of us?  We're the Basket of Deplorables, and must be silenced for good.  We are now the true target.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2021, 03:14:34 pm »
Don't kid yourself, they're coming for us, too.  The most surprised of "us" will be the Never Trumpers who never stopped slinging bricks at Donald Trump, and at us, too.  The crocodile may eat them last, but they'll still get eaten. 

The rest of us?  We're the Basket of Deplorables, and must be silenced for good.  We are now the true target.

Oh, don't be silly.   There will be another election in less than two years,  and the goal will be to take back the House.  We almost did it this year, even with all the shit that went down.

Put Trump and your paranoia in your rear view mirror and sally forth with optimism and good cheer.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2021, 03:18:01 pm »
Oh, don't be silly.   There will be another election in less than two years,  and the goal will be to take back the House.  We almost did it this year, even with all the shit that went down.

Put Trump and your paranoia in your rear view mirror and sally forth with optimism and good cheer.

I will after reading this.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/trump-impeachment-biden-inauguration/card/90pPMzFPqr5fMzg1Bkbs

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2021, 03:51:28 pm »

Poor you.  You have no idea you'll be eaten too.  And you won't be the "last," tools are actually usually the first.  It won't matter how many brown shirts you have in your closet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2021, 03:57:45 pm »
Poor you.  You have no idea you'll be eaten too.  And you won't be the "last," tools are actually usually the first.  It won't matter how many brown shirts you have in your closet.

Jazz...  The Neville Chamberlin of The Briefing Room. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2021, 04:01:20 pm »

May I, just for today, tell this cretin to shut the hell up with his bullshit? @Cyber Liberty

Offline skeeter

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2021, 04:02:50 pm »
Jazz...  The Neville Chamberlin of The Briefing Room.

The irony will be those the most eager for us to 'put Trump in our rearview mirror' will be the ones constantly evoking him in months to come.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2021, 04:07:35 pm »
May I, just for today, tell this cretin to shut the hell up with his bullshit? @Cyber Liberty

:pondering:

I don't like gloating either.  It's a character flaw.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2021, 04:09:16 pm »
The irony will be those the most eager for us to 'put Trump in our rearview mirror' will be the ones constantly evoking him in months to come.

It's as sure to happen as the sun rising in the East.  They get too much mileage from the two-minute hate every day.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2021, 04:17:08 pm »
:pondering:

I don't like gloating either.  It's a character flaw.

Failing to bow to paranoia is not "gloating" .   There is actually hard work to be done opposing the Dems' prog idiocy.   Trump?  Yesterday's news,  to all but the Democrats and Briefers who need to keep beating the dead horse.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2021, 04:17:34 pm »
@Victoria33
@Cyber Liberty

You said, "Does this CNBC article quote Donald Trump saying Republican states must get the vaccine first?  All I hear from you is 'If Trump did it, the results are necessarily bad.  If expert doctors like Fauci did it, then the results have to be good.'"

First, you are my friend to the max and more. 
It would be bad if some states were more "equal" than others.  Trump did not care about Democrat run states (Democrat Governors.)  I am neutral about Fauci.  He knows virus so he is important.  That does not mean I love him. 

I have noticed something here; if a positive statement is said about someone, the one saying it is deemed to "love" the person.  If a criticism is made about someone, then the one writing that is deemed to "hate" that person.  I reject that method of evaluation/thinking.

You said, "Look, you got your way, Biden's being inaugurated President today and the despicable Trump is probably going to jail.  I don't care for sore winners, who deliver unkind words even as the fellow is headed out the door."

I did not make Trump lose.  It is a true statement, he did not like Democrat Governors including how they handled their state virus work; he blamed them for their high virus numbers.  He praised Republican Governors.

I did not make Biden win.  As I have said before, I would like to have put on that election myself.  Then, I would know who actually won.

I watched Trump leave this morning.  Now seeing Biden and Jill coming in.  So far, it is peaceful, no bad guys around.
  44444heart
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 04:21:10 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2021, 04:23:58 pm »

I watched Trump leave this morning.  Now seeing Biden and Jill coming in.  So far, it is peaceful, no bad guys around.[/b]  44444heart

Like I said last week.  This whole militarization scam was a means to milk and extend the news cycle around the Janaury 6th event.   Like dims like to crow about....  "Never waste a Crisis"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2021, 04:27:38 pm »
Like I said last week.  This whole militarization scam was a means to milk and extend the news cycle around the Janaury 6th event.   Like dims like to crow about....  "Never waste a Crisis"

I guess we're supposed to be happy that "normalcy" has returned, and the swamp is back in charge in DeeCee.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2021, 04:40:03 pm »
I guess we're supposed to be happy that "normalcy" has returned, and the swamp is back in charge in DeeCee.

I question the sanity of those who backed Biden and don't know how anyone could have voted for him. He proclaims to be a practicing Catholic, yet he is going to implement laws to ensure Roe v. Wade is never overturned, stomping on religious freedom, allowing refugees into this countries from areas of known Christian persecution and also granting asylum to millions of illegals. Not to mention listing those who didn't support him as domestic terrorists!

It is beyond my comprehension.  Biden clearly lacks character and a moral compass!

His political record, especially under Obama should have sent out red flags. Who didn't see that it will be Obama leading from the sidelines is blind.  Harris' husband is one reason why Biden got in -- the company that he worked for donated handsomely to the Obama campaign. 

Then there's the whole issue of his financial ties and dealings with the Chinese! 

Those that think that we are going to see another fair election in two years are absolutely delusional.  They have their heads buried in the sand (and yes, I am being polite).

Online roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2021, 05:23:27 pm »

It is beyond my comprehension.  Biden clearly lacks character and a moral compass!

Sorry. Character and moral compass are off the table now.  :whistle:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2021, 05:27:14 pm »

And have been for the past four years.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2021, 05:27:58 pm »

That ship sailed before I was even born.  Remember what happened when we had a Quaker for a President?
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2021, 05:28:40 pm »

Five.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2021, 05:29:15 pm »

So you admit you think Obama had a sterling character and moral compass?    :rolling:
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2021, 05:29:45 pm »
That ship sailed before I was even born.  Remember what happened when we had a Quaker for a President?
Isnt it ironic that the target of certain members’ sniping about character is the one president since Reagan who made an honest effort to fulfill his campaign promises.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2021, 05:34:53 pm »

In my lifetime one of the primary concerns looking at primary candidates was character. As of 2015, and really before that in Romney and McCain't, the hue and cry has been against looking at character. And I will remember the sh*t I took for defending that principle... a good portion of it right here.

No. Character no longer matters to the only side left where it did.

Goose, gander, n' sh*t... Pretty hard to point fingers at the other side for what we were willing to overlook. Character no longer matters.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:35:40 pm by roamer_1 »