Author Topic: Possible allergic reactions from Moderna vaccine investigated  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Possible allergic reactions from Moderna vaccine investigated
« on: January 19, 2021, 08:46:22 pm »
Possible allergic reactions from Moderna vaccine investigated

California state officials and national public health agencies are looking into reports of anaphylactic reactions following the Moderna vaccination.
By
Alexandra Kelley | Jan. 19, 2021

Story at a glance

Several reports of allergic reactions coming from San Diego have prompted officials to halt vaccination from a particular batch of Moderna vaccine.
    During clinical trials, roughly one in 100,000 patients saw an adverse allergic reaction.

Following a report from California’s department of health, pharmaceutical company Moderna said it is investigating reports of allergic reactions among patients receiving its vaccine.

Reuters reports that several people experienced possible allergic reactions while being vaccinated at a San Diego vaccine center. State officials preceded the company’s announcement by recommending health care providers halt vaccination from this specific batch, delegated as no. 41L20A as authorities investigate possible adverse reactions.

Officials confirmed on Jan. 17 a higher number of allergic reactions were seen from this specific vaccine batch.

more
https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/534863-possible-allergic-reactions-from-moderna-vaccine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Possible allergic reactions from Moderna vaccine investigated
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 08:48:27 pm »
Moderna says it's investigating reported allergic reactions to COVID-19 vaccine
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/534867-moderna-says-its-investigating-reported-allergic-reactions-to-covid-19
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 08:57:01 pm »
In the manufacturing world, we often would say that the No. 1 enemy of QC was haste.  js.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 11:21:44 pm »
One of the reasons it takes years to get pharma approved is because of the testing.  With the effort to develop these vaccines quickly, there is no way they were tested properly for adverse side affects.  NO WAY!!!

After reading Dr. Mary's Monkey, there is no way I would consider such a vaccine, unless I did not have a choice.

So with Xiden's top health advisor indicating that he will make vaccines mandatory, how much stock does he have in Pfizer or Moderna?  Plenty, I am certain.  And those vaccines I am sure are NOT cheap!!!