Author Topic: Jim Carrey Gushes over ‘Superstar Stacey Abrams: She ‘Rescued Georgia from the Red Hats’  (Read 470 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Carrey Gushes over ‘Superstar Stacey Abrams: She ‘Rescued Georgia from the Red Hats’

Hannah Bleau 19 Jan 2021

Actor-comedian Jim Carrey, a prolifically hostile opponent of President Trump and his supporters, heaped praise upon failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams on Monday, deeming her a “political superstar” who “rescued Georgia from the Red Hats.”

“Today I’m giving a shout out to born leader and political superstar Stacey Abrams who rescued Georgia from the Red Hats,” the Dumb & Dumber star said on Martin Luther King Jr. Day alongside a painting of Abrams. “Their resistance makes all loving hearts stronger and more resolved. Thank you Stacey ‘for the content of your character.’ Dr. King would be so proud of you.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/19/jim-carrey-gushes-over-superstar-stacey-abrams-she-rescued-georgia-from-the-red-hats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Carrey ruined a promising comedic career with a series of drab, non-comedic flicks that I didn't see. Then he went crazy. Maybe he always was crazy. Maybe he can star Abrams in  comedy. Call it "Dumber and Dumbest."

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Carrey ruined a promising comedic career with a series of drab, non-comedic flicks that I didn't see. Then he went crazy. Maybe he always was crazy. Maybe he can star Abrams in  comedy. Call it "Dumber and Dumbest."
Carrey proved himself to be a one character flameout, even when he actually started to branch out in more dramatic roles he could help sliding into his primary lunatic character. I remeber thinking he was very funny when he was on In Living Color about the only other thing I could stand him in was The Mask. Anymore I could care if he turned in a oscar level performance, he is vile.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Carrey proved himself to be a one character flameout, even when he actually started to branch out in more dramatic roles he could help sliding into his primary lunatic character. I remeber thinking he was very funny when he was on In Living Color about the only other thing I could stand him in was The Mask. Anymore I could care if he turned in a oscar level performance, he is vile.
What happened to Jim Carrey has happened to many people in the entertainment industry today. They think who they are and what cause they champion is much bigger/important than what they actually do.
Who remembers what actors did politically fifty years ago? Brando did some weird things, but I didn't actually know what party he supposedly belonged to.
Nothing wrong with championing a worthy cause like a charity, but today's entertainment persons seem to believe the cause defines them.
Carrey could have had a fairly well-respected comedic actor career, but he turned into a nutjob painting pictures of Republicans as spawns of Satan or whatever.
It's like John Lennon post-Beatles who literally thought he and Yoko Ono could save the world by jumping inside a bag and uttering gibberish. Lennon's post-Beatles musical output was mostly crap.  The song he's most remembered for "Imagine" is just maudlin crap.
Just act, sing, write, dance or whatever but stop with the I'm-saving-the-world malarkey.
You're just an entertainer. That's all.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 03:00:53 am by goatprairie »

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.