Author Topic: Melania Trump breaking White House tour tradition is 'unfortunate': Ashley Biden  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Trump breaking White House tour tradition is 'unfortunate': Ashley Biden
The "tea and tour" is a tradition for the outgoing first lady
By Evie Fordham | Fox News

President-elect Joe Biden's daughter Ashley Biden said Tuesday it is "unfortunate" that first lady Melania Trump had not initiated a White House tour for her mother, incoming first lady Jill Biden.

"No, I don't think they're doing the traditional protocol, which is unfortunate, but I think we're all OK with it," Ashley Biden told NBC's "Today."

more w/video
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ashley-biden-melania-trump-white-house-tour-jill
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess now we have to endure hearing all the thoughts of the Biden children...btw is she the daughter Biden likes to shower with?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Its OK, ‘cause I think her daddy’s cheating to win the last election was unfortunate too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why give a tour to somebody who's had the run of the White Hut for 8 years?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Ashley is the drug addict one who used to take showers with dear ol' dad, right? Just trying to keep them all straight.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org