Author Topic: Kirsten Gillibrand: ‘I Don’t Think’ Anyone Could Unite America like Chuck Schumer  (Read 403 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 *****rollingeyes*****

Kirsten Gillibrand: ‘I Don’t Think’ Anyone Could Unite America like Chuck Schumer

Katherine Rodriguez 18 Jan 2021

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) said Sunday in a press conference that she does not think that there is “a human being alive” who could unite the country like Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

The Hill
@thehill
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: "I don't think there's a human being alive in America today that could do a better job than Chuck Schumer in this moment to bring this country back together."

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/18/kirsten-gillibrand-i-dont-think-anyone-could-unite-america-chuck-schumer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This rates a famous Fishrrman:
EGADS !!!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
"I don't think there's a human being alive in America today that could do a better job than Chuck Schumer in this moment to bring this country back together."

Satan would have a better chance than Chuckie.  But then neither one are "Human"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LottieDah

What the hell is Gillibrand smoking?

Offline LMAO

Politicians don't unite the country. Events can(9/11, Pearl Harbor attack, ect)

The only way a politician can "unite" the country is to marginalize dissenters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She should have stopped at "I don't think". Bad enough to have people suspect you are a fool without proving it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DB

And that in a nutshell is how out of touch these people are.

Completely clueless.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This airhead might actually be correct, but not in the way she thinks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: