Author Topic: Search for Pelosi office laptop allegedly stolen by Pennsylvania woman during Capitol riot continues  (Read 333 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Search for Pelosi office laptop allegedly stolen by Pennsylvania woman during Capitol riot continues
Federal investigators probing what happened to the allegedly stolen laptop
By Stephanie Pagones | Fox News

A new mugshot shows the Pennsylvania woman accused of stealing a laptop from Nancy Pelosi’s office with the alleged intention of selling the technology to Russian intelligence forces, as authorities continue to investigate the device’s whereabouts.

Federal investigators are probing what happened to the allegedly stolen laptop during the Capitol riot.

The latest booking photo released Monday shows Riley June Williams, a 22-year-old Harrisburg woman, wearing what appears to be the same pair of glasses as seen in videos of the Capitol Hill siege. She was booked in the Dauphin County Jail on Monday as a federal prisoner of the U.S. Marshal Service, jail records show.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pelosi-laptop-capitol-riot-pennsylvania-woman
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Pelosi said the laptop was only used for presentations. In my mind, that means it's connected to a projector and people copy their powerpoint presentation onto the laptop and then give their presentation. So imagine what kind of presentations the Dem congress leadership might have been delivering to each other.

So I bet she REALLY wants this laptop back.

Offline verga

Pelosi said the laptop was only used for presentations. In my mind, that means it's connected to a projector and people copy their powerpoint presentation onto the laptop and then give their presentation. So imagine what kind of presentations the Dem congress leadership might have been delivering to each other.

So I bet she REALLY wants this laptop back.
Did Hunter Biden have access to it?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

BassWrangler

Did Hunter Biden have access to it?

I don't know. Check for white powder residue.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I hope it is on its way to Russia!.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

BassWrangler

I hope it is on its way to Russia!.

Probably already in the hands of the ChiComs.

Offline mountaineer

Probably already in the hands of the ChiComs.
They probably had everything on it, all along.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org