Author Topic: National Guard troops gave their response to Democrat insults [turn their backs on Biden]  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 21, 2021
National Guard troops gave their response to Democrat insults
By Andrea Widburg

Democrats are ambivalent about the military, something clear from their approach to the inauguration. The Democrats summoned 26,000 National Guard troops to D.C., purportedly to protect Joe Biden from rioters. They then accused those same troops of being potentially dangerous White supremacists. Many of the troops responded, not by being dangerous, because they’re patriotic, constitutionally guided Americans, but by apparently turning their backs on Joe Biden.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

National Guard Troops turn their backs

Sure, some have argued that the backward-facing troops were providing operational security, protecting the president from attacks from beyond as his motorcade drove by. But a look at the video shows that only some units have some troops facing Biden and others looking backward, Many units show that all troops gave their backs to Biden, not a good look for a president’s first day in office.

Beginning with the Vietnam War, the Democrats’ basic principle has been to dislike the military. For example, as recently as 2009, Obama vividly described American troops as a people who are busy “air-raiding villages and killing civilians.”

While he was in the White House, Obama worked hard to reshape the military into a more Democrat-friendly organization. At the officer level, the administration purged the old guard, making way for a horde of college-educated, hard-left politicians in uniform. At the rank-and-file level, the administration worked its social justice wiles on the troops.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/national_guard_troops_gave_their_response_to_democrat_insults.html
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 04:19:35 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I hope the troops aren't punished for this..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Their backs were turned because their eyes were searching for Trump supporters to shoot.  Secret Service agents also keep their backs to the Resident.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"Their backs were turned because their eyes were searching for Trump supporters to shoot."

How were they going to "shoot" anyone? I doubt they had any ammunition at all.

And... as mystery suggested... I'm wondering if they ARE going to face some discipline if they weren't specifically ordered to "display their backsides"...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
C'mon man.  Biden smelt of elderberry's and the guard was farting in the general direction of the son of a hamster.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Didn’t the NYPD do something similar  to Bill De Blasio?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy