Author Topic: Charles Hurt: Enter the Dumbest Administration on Earth  (Read 164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charles Hurt: Enter the Dumbest Administration on Earth
« on: January 19, 2021, 02:58:49 pm »
Charles Hurt: Enter the Dumbest Administration on Earth

Charles Hurt 18 Jan 2021

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the dumbest administration on earth.

Make America Senile Again.

Joe Biden was supposedly elected to end all the madness. Make the crazy stop. Give in to the media’s lunatic four-year temper tantrum so the rest of us can get a wink of sleep.

All Joe Biden had to do is … nothing really.

Just about all of his supposed plans for combatting the Chinese plague have been tried by Democrat governors and disastrously failed. Or they are ideas he stole from President Trump and are already working.

So, Joe, just leave it alone and continue to deliver Mr. Trump’s miracle “Warp Speed” vaccines.

The only thing Mr. Biden is supposed to do differently is NOT call it the “China Virus.” OK?

Fine.

How about the Wuhan? Or the Wu-flu? The CCP virus?

Naw, we’re just funnin’ with you. We get it. Not allowed to mention where the “Kung Flu” came from. (It is kind of interesting to note for you “conspiracy” theorists out there that China was the only country on the planet last year to see its economy actually expand in 2020, Year of the China Virus.)

But, again, don’t call it the “China Virus.” That is the sum total of Mr. Biden’s mandate in this curious, muddled 2020 election. No “Wu Flu.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/18/charles-hurt-enter-the-dumbest-administration-on-earth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Charles Hurt: Enter the Dumbest Administration on Earth
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 03:09:39 pm »
Make America Senile Again.

Catchy!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 01:14:33 am »
Unfortunately, I don't think a good number of them are as "dumb" as we'd like to pretend they are.

They're cunning, dangerous, and duplicitous.
And... they're communists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 01:16:59 am »
Unfortunately, I don't think a good number of them are as "dumb" as we'd like to pretend they are.

They're cunning, dangerous, and duplicitous.
And... they're communists.

Life has instructed me that one can be dumb AND clever. Or dumb and vicious.