Author Topic: Howie Carr: Thanks for everything, President Trump  (Read 280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Howie Carr: Thanks for everything, President Trump
« on: January 19, 2021, 03:03:04 pm »
 Howie Carr: Thanks for everything, President Trump
Thanks for the balance in my 401(k), tax cuts for the middle class and destroying ISIS

By Howie Carr | howard.carr@medianewsgroup.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: January 18, 2021 at 6:09 p.m. | UPDATED: January 19, 2021 at 6:24 a.m.

Thank you, Mr. President, for everything you’ve done.

It shouldn’t be ending this way, but I and 74 million other Americans just want to thank you for all your efforts on our behalf over the past four years, actually since you came down the escalator at Trump Tower back in the summer of 2015.

In no particular order:

Thank you for restoring the U.S. as the world’s leading producer of energy – after your predecessor sternly lectured us that we “couldn’t drill our way” out of our dependence on unstable Middle Eastern oil providers.

Thank you for the tax cuts for the middle class.

Thank you for destroying genocidal ISIS, which your predecessor called “the junior varsity.”

Thanks for shutting off the endless flow of illegal immigrants at the southern border, and the unending supply of MS-13 gangbangers, among other criminals, as well as the welfare-dependent illiterate indigents who were so destabilizing American society before you became president.

Thank you for calling out the endless hypocrisy of the media — what you so aptly described as “Very Fake News.”

Thank you for promoting economic policies that led to the lowest unemployment rates ever for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans and women, among others.

more
https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/01/18/trumps-presidential-report-card-by-howie-carr/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Howie Carr: Thanks for everything, President Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 03:05:31 pm »
Agree.  4 years from now will look a lot worse, and I somehow hope something reverses this disaster in the making.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 03:09:14 pm »
Agree.  4 years from now will look a lot worse, and I somehow hope something reverses this disaster in the making.
Thats where we are now, praying for something to reverse whats coming.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 04:39:05 pm »
Thats where we are now, praying for something to reverse whats coming.
We had that chance in 2016. When we chose Trump, we blew it. Trump's four years has led to Biden. We'll be paying for Trump for the next 10-20 years. Unless we ditch him and Trumpism now.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 04:41:55 pm »
We had that chance in 2016. When we chose Trump, we blew it. Trump's four years has led to Biden. We'll be paying for Trump for the next 10-20 years. Unless we ditch him and Trumpism now.
... he said with utterly no ‘hard evidence’

you’re a broken record.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 05:06:21 pm »
... he said with utterly no ‘hard evidence’

you’re a broken record.
That's me........clickety-click-click-click.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2021, 01:06:19 am »
An excellent summation by Mr. Carr, worth reading.

If the Boston Herald won't let you read it, turn off javascript, then reload the page -- it will come in fine.