Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Wonders if Trump Spoke to Putin on Day of Capitol Riot: ‘I Would Love to See His Pho  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Wonders if Trump Spoke to Putin on Day of Capitol Riot: ‘I Would Love to See His Phone Records’

Hannah Bleau 18 Jan 2021

Failed Trump challenger Hillary Clinton said she would “love” to see President Donald Trump’s phone records to see “whether he was talking to Putin the day that the insurgents invaded our Capitol” on January 6, making the remarks during a bonus episode of her podcast You and Me Both released Monday.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) appeared as the featured guest on the bonus episode and discussed the series of events that occurred on January 6 — the day protesters breached the U.S. Capitol as Congress gathered to certify the electoral vote.

Clinton, one of the central champions of the debunked Trump-Russia collusion narrative that dominated the first years of Trump’s presidency, revealed her own suspicion that Trump could have been in contact with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the day of the protest.

“We learned a lot about our system of government over the last four years with a president who disdains democracy and, as you have said numerous times, has other agendas,” Clinton said.

“What they all are, I don’t think we yet know. I hope historically we will find out who he’s beholden to, who pulls his strings. I would love to see his phone records to see whether he was talking to Putin the day that the insurgents invaded our Capitol,” Clinton continued, also placing blame on Trump’s “enablers,” “accomplices,” and “cult members” — a likely reference to his supporters, whom she famously referred to as “deplorables” during her 2016 campaign:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/18/hillary-clinton-wonders-trump-spoke-putin-day-capitol-riot-i-would-love-see-his-phone-records/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Oh for crying out loud!  I now would love to see Hillary's phone records to see if she was in touch with Putin on that day.  You can bet if she's blaming Trump for something, she wants people to look in the opposite direction and keep the focus off of her and Billy Bob.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Oh for crying out loud!  I now would love to see Hillary's phone records to see if she was in touch with Putin on that day.  You can bet if she's blaming Trump for something, she wants people to look in the opposite direction and keep the focus off of her and Billy Bob.
I sure hope Trump is declassifying and releasing everything there is on Hitlery........and Bubba.