Author Topic: Fearmonger Fauci Resurfaces; Warns Of New Mutant COVID Strains  (Read 522 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fearmonger Fauci Resurfaces; Warns Of New Mutant COVID Strains
« on: January 17, 2021, 09:36:39 pm »
Fearmonger Fauci Resurfaces; Warns Of New Mutant COVID Strains

by Chris Donaldson

Given his immense importance to the Democrats’ trampling of American freedoms under the pretense of a national health emergency, Dr. Anthony Fauci has been strangely missing as of late.

Fauci has been a regular presence on the Sunday morning “news” shows that serve as launching pads for the week’s official propaganda talking points and after his brief absence, he returned this morning with yet another of his apocalyptic predictions of imminent doom and pestilence.

The 80-year-old career bureaucrat who has been entrenched at the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since Ronald Reagan’s first term in office has been the key driver of the soul-sucking, economy-crushing lockdowns and mask orders that have decimated millions of lives.

Fauci once again joined host Chuck Todd on NBC’s flagship Meet The Press where he spoke of “two new mutant variants” of the coronavirus that will serve as the basis for the incoming Biden regime’s mask mandate as well as a national drive to get the vaccines into as many arms as possible.

On Wednesday, Fauci will assume the role of lunchbucket Joe’s top national medical adviser.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/fearmonger-fauci-resurfaces-warns-of-new-mutant-covid-strains/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Fearmonger Fauci Resurfaces; Warns Of New Mutant COVID Strains
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 10:34:00 pm »
@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Article said, "Fauci once again joined host Chuck Todd on NBC’s flagship Meet The Press where he spoke of “two new mutant variants” of the coronavirus that will serve as the basis for the incoming Biden regime’s mask mandate as well as a national drive to get the vaccines into as many arms as possible."

The main UK mutant strain that is faster infecting people than the original strain, is now the main one in CA and now is the main one in Houston area (Harris County), and in North Texas, Dallas County, Tarrant County (Fort Worth area plus Grapevine, and north to Denton County.)

This "new" UK strain is all over the UK, including Wales.  That entire area has been on major lockdown since before Christmas, and son in Wales last week said they are locked down for another three months, then another decision will be made based on hospital numbers; if the numbers are still going up, the lockdown stays; if the numbers are going down, some restrictions will be lifted. 

No one can leave a house except for food and doctor.  Son has food delivered once a week.  They do not leave the condo.  No one can travel anywhere - can't drive from Wales to London or London to Wales.  Cops are on those roads.

CNN is available there so he and Jane (not her name) can keep up with what the disease is doing here, plus they can see what is happening here politically.  We will be doing Skype on Wednesday as power goes from one president to another.  He tells me, when the people charged into our main government building, he was stunned at the lack of respect they had for our seat of government.   

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 10:46:43 pm »
Bo Snerdley posted this story on Twitter, drawing this response:
IceHockeyMom#3  @IceHockeyMom3
Replying to @BoSnerdley and @nypost
So timing of the caravan of unchecked “migrants” heading our way is perfect??
4:22 PM · Jan 17, 2021·
What could possibly go wrong? Will the illegals have to quarantine?  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 10:54:49 pm »
So, the question for me boils down to this; do lockdowns work or do they do more harm than good?

In looking at the stats so far in the US, (comparing FL and CA) the answer is pretty clear; lock downs do more harm then good.  Taking precautions is one thing, but using dictatorial measures is another.  I have no problem with warning the public (with the truth) about the virus and making recommendations.  I am against locking down businesses, keeping people from gathering, etc.  It is up to those more vulnerable to protect themselves; not Big Brother. 

Telehealth appointments are ridiculous; a doctor cannot listen to your heart or lungs, look in your ears, feel for unusual swelling, etc. to make medical assessments.  People have been petrified to get emergency medical care when needed for fear of dying from COVID; so people are dying from lack of medical care.

The lock downs were originally meant to give hospitals time to prepare and to become equipped with the necessary supplies, medical personnel, protective equipment and extend bed capacity.  Lock downs have gone way beyond that.

Locking down parks?  Really?  Since when does fresh air and sunshine hurt anyone? Keeping people locked up in an apartment building sharing the same ventilation system is more harmful.

I have seen people out on kayaks in the middle of the river wearing face masks.  I just shake my head. I have yet to figure out the logic.  I have seen people riding bicycles with face masks on as well.    No one in close proximity yet they wear face masks.

Face it.  We are ALL going to die one day from something; be it old age, car accidents, heart attacks, cancer, or some other disease. IMHO stopping people from going about their everyday lives is putting them in their graves sooner than later.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 11:27:35 pm »
This maggot (Fauci) needs to answer for the millions of  deaths in the world.  He is personally responsible for all the deaths, for he funded the research at the Wuhan Lab.  Had he not funded this research, this massive human disaster may never have happened.  I consider him guilty, worthy of the world's harshest dispatching for capital crimes.

Fauci makes Mengele look humane!!!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 11:30:56 pm »
This maggot (Fauci) needs to answer for the millions of  deaths in the world.  He is personally responsible for all the deaths, for he funded the research at the Wuhan Lab.  Had he not funded this research, this massive human disaster may never have happened.  I consider him guilty, worthy of the world's harshest dispatching for capital crimes.

Fauci makes Mengele look humane!!!

:beer:

This little bridge trolls expiration date can not come anytime too soon.  The POS is an 80 Y/O fighting for the spotlight before he cashes in his chips.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2021, 03:06:43 am »
:beer:

This little bridge trolls expiration date can not come anytime too soon.  The POS is an 80 Y/O fighting for the spotlight before he cashes in his chips.
Once this little Prima Dona starts pulling the same crap on the Harris/Biden administration and its puppeteer that he did on Trump I believe he will be disappeared, all his media exposure and interviews will dry up and he will fade into obscurity remembered only by those who know the truth about his responsibility for untold deaths due to Covid-19 just as he was for so many from HIV.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2021, 04:11:48 am »
Dude needs to be muzzled. It is already known that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work with the various known sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub- ... sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-variants of SARS-CoV-2. If Fauci doesn't know that then he needs to read news from his profession instead of flapping his jaw in front of the skews media.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.