Author Topic: Carville: ‘Donald Trump in My Opinion Is a Career Criminal’ — ‘I Hope’ the New AG Indicts Him  (Read 577 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville: ‘Donald Trump in My Opinion Is a Career Criminal’ — ‘I Hope’ the New AG Indicts Him

Pam Key 17 Jan 2021

Former lead strategist for Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign James Carville said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Weekends” that President Donald Trump was a “career criminal.”

Carville said, “The suggestion that President-elect Biden pardons Donald Trump I would leave the Democratic Party and so would tens of millions of other people if there’s no accountability here. Look, when he becomes president, he’s got to put his agenda out and has to work on that, but the other people, we’ve got to light some lights here. No any hint of Trump being pardoned would be a catastrophe of the first order.”

He continued, “What needs to be done, the Fulton County D.A., the Manhattan D.A., the New York State attorney general, other people who are interested in accountability and hopefully, and I hope that the new attorney general is going deal with Title 18 of the United States Code and make sure there are no violations that have by Donald Trump during any time that he was president. Hell no, no pardon, no pardon ever for him.”

He added, “Donald Trump, in my opinion, is a career criminal, and what he does is commit crimes, and I’m sure — look what’s going on. Read the paper today, and — and we don’t know that they are paying trump, but this is what he has done, and anybody that pardons him or thinks of pardoning him. Nixon is a different situation. He did some bad things. I do not believe that Richard Nixon was a career criminal. He lied and okayed crimes in his own interest. I think Trump is an entirely different case. I think there would be an eruption in this country to the likes that you can’t imagine. I don’t think President-elect Biden has any intention of pardoning him, and not only do I hope they don’t pardon him. I hope the new attorney general finds if there are have had crimes that are committed that they indict him.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/17/carville-donald-trump-in-my-opinion-is-a-career-criminal-i-hope-the-new-ag-indicts-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Carvile is a political consultant. He knows that without Trump his party has got less than nothing.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think Chuck Norris had the perfect response for Carville, "If I wanted your opinion I would beat it out of you".

Because the news today is full of suck, some 'Hitler finds out Chuck Norris is coming' to lighten things up. :tongue2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHmcpRAZNs

By the way, anyone know if Carville ever got screen credit?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 08:50:46 pm by GtHawk »

Offline dfwgator

Online Hoodat

So what's the crime he is to be indicted for?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Healing!

"With malice toward none with charity for all with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right let us strive on to finish the work we are in to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan ~ to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations."

-A. Lincoln, Second Inaugural Address-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

He had transgressed The Unwritten Law.

Offline goatprairie

He had transgressed The Unwritten Law.
Hopefully, the punishment is not getting his head nailed to the floor like what happened to Stig O'Tracy.

Offline LegalAmerican

Carville: ‘Donald Trump in My Opinion Is a Career Criminal’ — ‘I Hope’ the New AG Indicts Him

Pam Key 17 Jan 2021

Former lead strategist for Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential campaign James Carville said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Weekends” that President Donald Trump was a “career criminal.”

Carville said, “The suggestion that President-elect Biden pardons Donald Trump I would leave the Democratic Party and so would tens of millions of other people if there’s no accountability here. Look, when he becomes president, he’s got to put his agenda out and has to work on that, but the other people, we’ve got to light some lights here. No any hint of Trump being pardoned would be a catastrophe of the first order.”

He continued, “What needs to be done, the Fulton County D.A., the Manhattan D.A., the New York State attorney general, other people who are interested in accountability and hopefully, and I hope that the new attorney general is going deal with Title 18 of the United States Code and make sure there are no violations that have by Donald Trump during any time that he was president. Hell no, no pardon, no pardon ever for him.”

He added, “Donald Trump, in my opinion, is a career criminal, and what he does is commit crimes, and I’m sure — look what’s going on. Read the paper today, and — and we don’t know that they are paying trump, but this is what he has done, and anybody that pardons him or thinks of pardoning him. Nixon is a different situation. He did some bad things. I do not believe that Richard Nixon was a career criminal. He lied and okayed crimes in his own interest. I think Trump is an entirely different case. I think there would be an eruption in this country to the likes that you can’t imagine. I don’t think President-elect Biden has any intention of pardoning him, and not only do I hope they don’t pardon him. I hope the new attorney general finds if there are have had crimes that are committed that they indict him.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/17/carville-donald-trump-in-my-opinion-is-a-career-criminal-i-hope-the-new-ag-indicts-him/

What a bunch of baloney.  ALL TRUMP ENVY.  Carville looks like some ghoul.....always that ENVY.  It started a long time ago.  EVERYBODY WANTED TO BE TRUMP.   EVEN OBAMA SAID THAT.   Talk about piling on a man, who is the BEST EVER! 
THESE FREAKS ARE INSANE. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"He knows that without Trump his party has got less than nothing..."

Au contraire.
We're gonna find out how little their party has got in the upcoming six months.
Perhaps even within six weeks.

Offline mountaineer

Exactly. Serpent Head says, "... what he does is commit crimes," but I don't see him providing a list.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Oh, lookie' the DEMS stole the election and Carville thinks we give a crap about what he says!  I don't care about the media, the GOPe, the DEMS or the leftist bat crap crazy liberal lunatics.

I care about God, my Family, my Country and our Constitution. Everyone else can kiss my grits.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Carnavile and Rove should get a room and spoon each other.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

skeeter wrote:
"He knows that without Trump his party has got less than nothing..."

Au contraire.
We're gonna find out how little their party has got in the upcoming six months.
Perhaps even within six weeks.

Yeah they're gonna flood the zone with EOs and weird laws. I'm talking about policies that can gain popular support. W/out Trump in six months the rats'll be less popular than Typhoid Mary.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 11:26:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline dfwgator

Hopefully, the punishment is not getting his head nailed to the floor like what happened to Stig O'Tracy.

"I mean, he didn't *want* to nail my head to the floor. I had to insist. He wanted to let me off. He'd do anything for you, Dinsdale would."