Author Topic: Feds try to get anti-Trump Capitol ‘infiltrator’ John Sullivan locked up  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Feds try to get anti-Trump Capitol ‘infiltrator’ John Sullivan locked up

By Laura Italiano

January 15, 2021 | 10:21pm | Updated

Accused Capitol rioter John Sullivan — an anti-Trump activist who allegedly infiltrated the off-the-rails rally — has a history of violence at protests and “thrives on chaos,” a federal prosecutor warned in a failed bid to lock him up as his DC case proceeds.

“He thrives on chaos,” DC-based federal prosecutor Bryan N. Reeves told a judge in Sullivan’s home state of Utah during a Zoom hearing there Friday night, at which he was ordered released to house arrest over prosecution objections.

“The defendant uses messaging apps to set up meetings and set up riots,” Reeves told the judge.

“He will pose as different members of organizations, even those that have disavowed him,” just to agitate people and make trouble, Reeves argued of the former Olympic speed skater and self-styled provocateur.

Sullivan also had plans to return to the Capitol on Inauguration Day, Reeves argued.

This, despite a slew of allegations involving no fewer than three protests.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/feds-try-to-get-anti-trump-capitol-infiltrator-john-sullivan-locked-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is no "Try," there is only "Do."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Sullivan also had plans to return to the Capitol on Inauguration Day"

He'll probably be welcomed as a loyal comrade.

(Looks like we're all gonna be "comrades" now...)

Offline mortarman

"Sullivan also had plans to return to the Capitol on Inauguration Day"

He'll probably be welcomed as a loyal comrade.

(Looks like we're all gonna be "comrades" now...)

I belieb his rank would be SA-Oberfurher.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.