Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Has ‘Dream’ of Noose at Trump’s ‘Trial for Sedition’ on MLK Birthday  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alec Baldwin Has ‘Dream’ of Noose at Trump’s ‘Trial for Sedition’ on MLK Birthday

Joshua Klein 16 Jan 2021

In yet another inciting tweet from left-wing celebrities, far-left actor Alec Baldwin chose civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday to describe a “dream” he had which included a noose hanging outside of a courthouse during President Donald Trump’s “sedition” trial.

Inciting his radical Twitter following, the progressive activist and Saturday Night Live and Boss Baby star took to Twitter on Friday to share his vision which included the president undergoing trial for sedition while a noose — made of recycled protective masks — hangs from a makeshift scaffold.

The tweet — posted from Baldwin on King’s birthday — may have been a reference to the famous “I have a dream” speech delivered by King in 1963 in which he called for an end to racism in America.

“I had a dream Trump was on trial for sedition,” Baldwin tweeted from his Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Foundation account, which has over 1 million followers. “And outside the courthouse, a noose was hung from a makeshift scaffold. The noose was made of recycled Covid masks.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/16/alec-baldwin-has-dream-of-noose-at-trumps-trial-for-sedition-on-mlk-birthday/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I see he crawled out from under his rock since his *Spanish wife* revealed her scam..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34