State Chapters > Arizona

Trump blows up the Arizona GOP on his way out (Politico)

<< < (2/3) > >>

HikerGuy83:
It's hard to understand what people are thinking these days. 

I still don't know (or care) what QANON is.

What I do know is that those (who call themselves anti-Trump are bent on demanding renouncement on the part of those who supported him. 

Something I have no intention of doing. 

At the same time, it seems like the hard-liner Trump supporters are starting to rattle their sabres.

HikerGuy83:
Do you think Liz Cheney survives in 2022 ?

HikerGuy83:
One thing is for sure.

If the GOP in Arizona and other states does not focus on leading, the democrats will continue to grow in power. 

What plans does the AZ GOP have to better the situation in AZ ?

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 18, 2021, 02:06:12 am ---It would seem that the GOP has blown itself up in many respects. 

--- End quote ---

Literally hoisted on their own petard - For those that don't know, a 'petard' is a squib-like explosive device, for blowing gates and such, some times contained by a bag used to contain the explosive force as a jack to upset stone walls... 'Petard' itself has an etymological reference somewhere to flatulence, so a flatulent bag of gas causing injury to the bomb-maker that was meant for another.

I crack myself up sometimes.

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 18, 2021, 02:06:12 am ---It would seem that the GOP has blown itself up in many respects. 

Those establishment types who don't like this are those who expect to profit from power and don't like someone competing for it.

If nothing else, Trump has stripped away the curtain and we see more than ever the brazen abuse of power by those in leadership.

--- End quote ---

Sometimes you just have to blow up the team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version