Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Floats 'Prosecution' of Some Republican Lawmakers Over Capitol Incursion  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Floats 'Prosecution' of Some Republican Lawmakers Over Capitol Incursion
By Jack Davis, The Western Journal
Published January 15, 2021 at 7:19pm

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi indicated Friday that Republican members of Congress who can be judged to have helped anyone involved in the Capitol incursion could face punishment.

Some Democrats have claimed that prior to the Jan. 6 rioting, Republican members encouraged those who participated in various unproven ways.

“Their accomplices in this House will be held responsible,” Democratic Rep. Jerrold Nadler of New York said Wednesday, according to The Washington Post.

Democratic Rep. Mikie Sherrill of New Jersey went a step beyond that to assert without proof that Republicans “had groups coming through the Capitol that I saw on Jan. 5 for reconnaissance for the next day.”

She claimed some Republicans “incited this violent crowd.”

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/pelosi-floats-prosecution-republican-lawmakers-capitol-incursion

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Organizer Of Jan 6 Protest At Nation's Capital Claims 3 GOP Lawmakers Coordinated With Him

According to Fox News, it now appears that Alexander — the organizer of the massive protests in the nation’s capital on January 6 — named three GOP lawmakers in a December 28 live-streamed video who he claims helped coordinate the deadly demonstration, which includes Reps. Andy Biggs, R-AZ, Paul Gosar, R-AZ, and Mo Brooks, R-AL.

“I was the person who came up with the Jan. 6 idea with Rep. Gosar, Rep. Mo Brooks and Rep. Andy Biggs,” Alexander said in the video. “We four schemed up of putting maximum pressure on Congress while they were voting so that who we couldn’t lobby, we could change the hearts and the minds of Republicans who were in that body hearing our loud roar from outside.”

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/organizer-jan-6-protest-nations-capital-claims-3-gop-lawmakers-coordinated
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Now THIS is sedition.

They always tell you what they have planned.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Conservative purge underway.    And I think they will get away with it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Organizer Of Jan 6 Protest At Nation's Capital Claims 3 GOP Lawmakers Coordinated With Him

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/organizer-jan-6-protest-nations-capital-claims-3-gop-lawmakers-coordinated

“I was the person who came up with the Jan. 6 idea with Rep. Gosar, Rep. Mo Brooks and Rep. Andy Biggs,” Alexander said in the video. “We four schemed up of putting maximum pressure on Congress while they were voting so that who we couldn’t lobby, we could change the hearts and the minds of Republicans who were in that body hearing our loud roar from outside.”

I sure hope these rep's were smarter than that. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Yeah, our Rino governor Kay Ivey (Alabama) has already took her turn to suggest the local GOP does not support Mo Brooks's actions.... Like I could hate the local GOP any more.... After that bitch vetted the incoming state senators to where they had to sign up for her gas tax or not receive matching funds to run for office. If you are about as true conservative as Mo is (one of the few that did not poop on Roy Moore or Trump for that matter), the party has it out for you. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah, our Rino governor Kay Ivey (Alabama) has already took her turn to suggest the local GOP does not support Mo Brooks's actions.... Like I could hate the local GOP any more.... After that bitch vetted the incoming state senators to where they had to sign up for her gas tax or not receive matching funds to run for office. If you are about as true conservative as Mo is (one of the few that did not poop on Roy Moore or Trump for that matter), the party has it out for you.

I supported this martch up to the steps.  Now if it is proven that we had 3 representatives work with the protestors to get inside?  That's a whole new ball game.  Right now, I am going to give the benefit of the doubt as heresay.

Offline Mesaclone

https://www.history.com/topics/russia/great-purge

History doesn't repeat itself, but it damn sure rhymes.

Apart from the political purge underway, expect a "slow purge" of the military ranks to continue...in which all Flag rank promotions go to "PC" generals. That process is and will continue to "trickle down" to the Field grade ranks and beyond. The NCO corps is still solidly conservative...and I mean that in the broader sense not the political alignment sense...but even that can shift given enough time. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 04:16:03 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain