Author Topic: 18-Year-Old 'Liberal Lesbian' Turns In Her Family To Feds As Capitol Rioters  (Read 605 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
18-Year-Old 'Liberal Lesbian' Turns In Her Family To Feds As Capitol Rioters

Mary Margaret Olohan
Social Issues Reporter
January 13, 2021 5:10 PM ET

An 18-year-old Massachusetts girl exposed her family members on Twitter after she recognized them as participants in last week’s Capitol riot.

Helena Duke described the move as emotional in an interview with Good Morning America but said that “at the same time, if I did nothing I felt that I was as bad as them,” according to a local ABC outlet.

Rioters supporting President Donald Trump stormed the United States Capitol building Jan. 6, committing acts of vandalism and postponing the certification process as members of Congress were forced to evacuate the building. Duke found pictures of her mother, uncle and aunt participating in the riot and posted them to Twitter, the ABC affiliate reported.

“Hi mom,” Duke tweeted in a post that has since gone viral. “Remember the time you told me I shouldn’t go to BLM protests because they could get violent…this you?”

Helena Duke
@duke_helena
hi mom remember the time you told me I shouldn’t go to BLM protests bc they could get violent...this you?

“Hi this is the liberal lesbian of the family who has been kicked out multiple times for her views and for going to BLM protests to care what happens to me,” Duke tweeted in a separate post, before naming her family members.

video
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/13/capitol-riot-teen-exposes-parents-family/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Isn't this little darling a fine example of the New Hitler Youth.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Little vindictive bitch is parlaying this into a big pay-off.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-helena-duke-pay-for-college
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Isn't this little darling a fine example of the New Hitler Youth.

:pop41:

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Maybe THIS,  is why they kicked her out a few times, for HER BEHAVIOR and lies and being 18......time to leave the nest.  I am SURE....she was hell on wheels at home.

Offline verga

Typical liberal, wants everyone else to pay for her dreams.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Maybe THIS,  is why they kicked her out a few times, for HER BEHAVIOR and lies and being 18......time to leave the nest.  I am SURE....she was hell on wheels at home.
If they ever have anything to do with her, then they are nuts.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If they ever have anything to do with her, then they are nuts.
Well I could see the parents inviting her to be a part of their making out a new will where they disinherit her.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

She wants 150k...now has 58k

As you may know from recent twitter and news sources I have called out my mother for her actions. At the moment I have no idea how I will be paying for college as I have little financial support. I have a dream of one day becoming a lawyer but I need help to get there. I hope to attend college and then go into the peace corps. Eventually I hope to enter into law school. I want to make the world a better place I just need some help
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 02:50:44 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well I could see the parents inviting her to be a part of their making out a new will where they disinherit her.

@GtHawk

She's not worried about that because she understands that after the Dims get done raising taxes to pay for all their vote-bying give-aways,her parents will no longer have any money to leave her. Hell,they will probably be homeless and living on the streets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She wants 150k...now has 58k

@mystery-ak

Nobody knows a pimp they can introduce her to?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I'm kinda glad I didn't have a daughter. But anyway, didn't her parents get violently attacked?

Offline verga

I'm kinda glad I didn't have a daughter. But anyway, didn't her parents get violently attacked?
WTF does she care? She is woke, or lit or whatever is the new code word now for Libtard.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Biology be damned, she has chosen her parents and it is the state.

Online mountaineer

Jack Posobiec  @JackPosobiec
Good morning. The Washington Post is encouraging people to report their family and friends to the FBI for non-violent protest.
9:48 AM · Jan 16, 2021·

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder if her sham GoFundMe has an exchange rate for Shekels? 

Bitch is taking on quite a cost there.  She's not only lost her parents, but probably all her grandparents, siblings, and cousins.  She'll get to live the life of the pariah that she is. 

One of our family sayings is...  Blood is thicker than water.   Family First....  always.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.