Author Topic: Now it’s the no-fly lists  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Now it’s the no-fly lists
« on: January 16, 2021, 03:08:30 pm »
January 16, 2021
Now it’s the no-fly lists
By John Green

For the past year, our ruling class has used all tools at its disposal to erode our liberties.  They have censored our speech, restricted commerce, and denied us assembly (both religious and political).  Now the corporate boardroom wing of the ruling class is attacking our ability to travel freely about the country.

Last week, fellow passengers confronted Mitt Romney at the Salt Lake City airport.  They didn’t assault him.  They didn’t threaten him.  They did ask a lot of very uncomfortable questions.  Some may have even called him names (the horror!).

Delta Airlines has responded to this unacceptable expression of free speech by placing these passengers on their no-fly list.  Don’t think this is an isolated case.  The FBI is still deliberating placing January 6 protesters on the national no-fly list.  Remember the schoolyard taunt, “sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can get my airline privileges cancelled.”  Or something like that.

No-fly lists (and there are more than one of them) were created to keep people deemed too dangerous, from traveling on airliners.  These lists were intended to keep people from flying airplanes into buildings, not to keep people from being rude during air travel.  If rudeness is the new standard, I’ve got a few flight attendants I’d like added to the list.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/now_its_the_nofly_lists.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Now it’s the no-fly lists
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 03:23:08 pm »
Ideoligical double standards have become a perpetual motion machine. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.