Author Topic: Why is Biden's VIRTUAL inauguration rehearsal postponed due to security threats when there are appro  (Read 1199 times)

Offline chisek

Why is Biden's VIRTUAL inauguration rehearsal postponed due to security threats when there are approx 30,000 troops in DC, costing $800,000 a day??? 🤔
https://conservativebrief.com/biden-inauguration-rehearsal-is-postponed-due-to-security-threats-33006/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=NRN2

Offline libertybele

So ... he's postponed the rehearsal to take place on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.  Good start Joe!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey!  Long time no see, @chisek!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Why is Biden's VIRTUAL inauguration rehearsal postponed due to security threats when there are approx 30,000 troops in DC, costing $800,000 a day??? 🤔
https://conservativebrief.com/biden-inauguration-rehearsal-is-postponed-due-to-security-threats-33006/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=NRN2

Some say,  it is military taking out the swamp!  I so hope!   :0001:  :patriot:  :pop41:

Offline libertybele

IF I didn't do so before, welcome to the Briefing Room @chisek   :patriot:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Some say,  it is military taking out the swamp!  I so hope!   :0001:  :patriot:  :pop41:

I have not heard that.   Do you have a link?

Offline LegalAmerican

I have not heard that.   Do you have a link?

YES.  Many.   888mouth

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

Excellent.  We all know this is a stolen election.  POTUS TRUMP IS OUR PRESIDENT. 
  :bingo:

Offline mountaineer

Chris Stigall @ChrisStigall
Joe Biden ran a campaign no one attended.  Rallies no one attended.  A convention no one attended. A “victory” party no one attended. Running a transition no one attends. Holding an inauguration this week no one will attend. If you told me he was a hologram I’d believe you.
6:40 AM · Jan 18, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Joe Biden ran a campaign no one attended.  Rallies no one attended.  A convention no one attended. A “victory” party no one attended. Running a transition no one attends. Holding an inauguration this week no one will attend. If you told me he was a hologram I’d believe you.
Events of late exceed bizarre. Conspiracy theories welcomed - its all we have at the moment.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's all just

They are setting up to go back to a virtual innauguration in case the drugs don't work and what they have Droolin Joe.

Ive already seen this show

Damn you Roddenberry !

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mountaineer mused:
"If you told me he was a hologram I’d believe you."

At the rate he's goin', by 2022, that might be all they have left of him...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It may not be Joe Biden at the inauguration.
So easy these days to have a duplicate stand-in with make up and other enhancements.
Biden is a babbling fool, so I doubt his doctors and controllers would allow him to actually go live in person.
The guy is crazy. He could, in fact, do or say anything. I'm sure they are going to replace him with an actor.
And this actor will become the public face of Joe Biden for the remaining few weeks he is allowed to pretend to be President.

That brings up another big point. All this so called 'security threat' the Left is going crazy over is not from Republicans.
The Secret Service is much more focused on someone on the Left taking him out. The Right has nothing to gain by removing Joe Biden.
However Kamala, Pelosi, and a dozen more Democrat activists would jump exponentially in terms of 'power and control'.
And they want it bad. And they want it now!

It's not the Right that Biden's security is worried about. They are worried that someone on the inside, someone on the hard far-Left, is much more likely to do harm to him. The Left has everything to gain by removing the old White male fool, who is obviously impaired. That would give the Communist junta waiting the wings for Biden to be removed, freedom to do anything they want to do with no restraint at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

FWIW, a few months ago I saw photos of Biden compared to photos of "fake" Joe, the purported stand-in. The two men had distinctly different ear shapes and ear lobes. Whether the photos were legit, I have no idea.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org