Author Topic: Karma will not be kind to sore winner Democrats  (Read 157 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karma will not be kind to sore winner Democrats
« on: January 15, 2021, 03:22:18 pm »
January 15, 2021
Karma will not be kind to sore winner Democrats
By Richard Dean Young

I find it amazing, but not surprising, that so soon after winning the White House and a majority of the legislative seats, the Democrats cannot be satisfied with their victory, however tainted.  Rather, they are after blood, and they want it now.

I am one of the few guys over 70 in the U.S. who actually played soccer when he was a kid; part of my junior high and all of my high school years, I lived in the Yakima Valley, where my Hispanic friends all played soccer and where an eclectic, for the time, physical education teacher let us play the game at school.  I'm not very good at soccer, but I love the game and had the privilege of living in two South American countries where soccer is king.

So I tend to think in terms of soccer when I see political rivalry.  The other side played dirty with every match over the past 4–5 years; they cheated, tripped, kicked, took dives and blamed every fault on the other team.  And now that they prevailed in the big game, it's not enough to merely win (again by cheating).  It doesn't suffice to exult in their tainted victory.  Rather, they want to kick the other team all the way around the stadium and beat the living daylights out of the opposing fans out beyond the stadium.  And, most naturally for them, the other team has to be totally removed from the league, and the members are prohibited from selling their jerseys (quite literally).

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/karma_will_not_be_kind_to_sore_winner_democrats.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Karma will not be kind to sore winner Democrats
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 03:25:33 pm »
Wishful thinking in this opine.

Left owns the media, all branches of government, and Big Tech.  Karma can't fight that.

I'll provide a more apt analogy.  What we are doing now is playing poker, and our opponent has a marked deck.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Karma will not be kind to sore winner Democrats
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 03:28:44 pm »
I'm sure they said the same thing about the Bolsheviks in 1917, or the Nazis in 1933.