Author Topic: GOP Sen. Lankford apologizes to Black constituents for opposing election results  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Sen. Lankford apologizes to Black constituents for opposing election results
By Morgan Gstalter - 01/15/21 07:50 AM EST

Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) on Thursday wrote a letter apologizing to Black constituents for opposing the Electoral College results, saying he didn’t realize the attempt would cast doubt “on the validity of votes coming out of predominantly Black communities.”

In a letter addressed to “My friends in North Tulsa” obtained by Tulsa World, Lankford acknowledges that his actions “caused a firestorm of suspicion among many of my friends, particularly in Black communities around the state. I was completely blindsided, but I also found a blind spot.”

Lankford last month signed onto a letter from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) saying he would vote against the Electoral College results unless a commission was formed to provide a 10-day audit of President Trump’s debunked claims of voter fraud.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/534376-gop-sen-lankford-apologizes-to-black-constituents-for-opposing-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

This is why I hate the GOP.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Here's Lankford kissing donkey ass

How many more republicans will be lining up for their new/old masters?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Few, very few have the stones to not cave to the woke.  This guy lost his.  No, he gave them away in hopes of getting re-elected. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
GOP....  The party of cowering capitulators.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Remember, back five or six weeks ago, when would read posts here from more than one member boasting about how the democrat-communist party would collapse after November 3rd?

What do they have to say now?