Author Topic: Everyone Pushing For A Trump Impeachment Can F... Off  (Read 153 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Everyone Pushing For A Trump Impeachment Can F... Off
« on: January 15, 2021, 12:56:51 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 1/15/2021

Sorry my headline language is so salty this week, but some ideas are so stupid they require profanity.

This applies to the idiot Democrats pushing the second impeachment, though baseline Dem idiocy is already baked into their cake. My real ire is reserved for the functionaries of Conservatism Inc. who have signed on to this bullshit.

Donald Trump leaves office in SIX! FxxxING! DAYS![/b] Instead of letting time take its course, the vainglorious fxxxwits of our corrupt kleptocracy have decided that the previously rarely employed machinery of constitutional impeachment must be deployed for the ultimate exercise in masturbatory virtual signaling.

Mitch McConnell has stated that he will not agree to an emergency senate hearing, so there is no way Impeachment Farce 2: Virtue Signaling Boogaloo will get Trump out of office one second sooner than his constitutionally defined four years. Plus the idea that a second impeachment trial can be completed after he’s left office to disqualify him from ever holding office again is a constitutional crock.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=46944

Offline Slide Rule

Re: Everyone Pushing For A Trump Impeachment Can F... Off
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 02:08:10 pm »

Contrary to the authors views on Trumps qualifications, I think Trump is the greatest of all time.
The salty language of the author I thoroughly understand.

Remove these ass hats that have a temporary R below their name. Remove from any and all
committee assignments. Let them carouse with their Marxist buddies. Then primary them out
of the party.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline dfwgator

Re: Everyone Pushing For A Trump Impeachment Can F... Off
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 02:16:06 pm »
Contrary to the authors views on Trumps qualifications, I think Trump is the greatest of all time.
The salty language of the author I thoroughly understand.

Remove these ass hats that have a temporary R below their name. Remove from any and all
committee assignments. Let them carouse with their Marxist buddies. Then primary them out
of the party.

I understand all of Trump's faults,  I just think in the big scheme of things,   they don't amount to a hill of beans compared to the other side.  And he is truly the only one willing to fight, even though he knows he's all alone.   But he's waiting for reinforcements, and that's where we come in.   It must start with the House in 2022.