Author Topic: America Is Making Me Feel Like Sarah Connor  (Read 865 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
America Is Making Me Feel Like Sarah Connor
« on: January 15, 2021, 01:48:09 am »
Bloomberg by Cathy O'Neil 1/10/2021

Should mothers be preparing their kids for a dystopian future?

Lately I’ve been thinking about Sarah Connor and motherhood. She’s the Los Angeles waitress in the “Terminator” film series who, upon learning that her as-yet-unborn son must survive in a dystopic future and save humanity from destruction by artificial intelligence, dedicates herself to preparing him for the terrifying role.

As a natural-born citizen of what I believed to be a largely benign and prosperous democracy, I have prepared my three sons for nothing of the sort. I’m beginning to wonder whether I should reconsider.

In “Terminator,” it takes only a few minutes for a traveler from the future to convince Connor that she’s the mother of the savior of the human race. She’s like, OK what next? Gullible as this might seem, it’s the most believable part of the movie for me. She’s ready to do anything to protect her kid. She goes on to teach him how to become a fearless leader and to fight like hell for his beliefs.

More: https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-01-10/america-is-making-me-feel-like-sarah-connor

Offline starbuck_archer

• Russian Mole Supporting Ukraine
Re: America Is Making Me Feel Like Sarah Connor
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 08:07:01 pm »
I don't blame you.

The America that once said, right and left, 'i disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" is dead.

It has been replaced by a COMMUNIST MEDIA (as a historical liberal, who was against Trump until the last election) who is basically Beria's State Run Stalinist Media.

Offline Freedom2020

Re: America Is Making Me Feel Like Sarah Connor
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 06:02:24 pm »
All this that we are experiencing has happened before, during the Russian, Chinese, Cuban, and Venezuelan revolutions, and was explained in the work of Andrew Lobaczweski in which he and his colleagues, in communist Poland, discovered that communist elite was composed, for the most part, of psychopathic individuals acting in a cooperative manner. In the same way that psychopathic individuals form drug gangs in big cities, psychopaths can  turn their attention to politics and acting cooperatively, taking power.  The result is what we're seeing now, and it's going to get a lot worse if people don't have access to this information. I made a text that explains Lobaczweski's findings and applies it to today. Visit the article and if possible share it. According to the author, the best way to block this psychopathic elite is informing the population.
-->    http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,424671.0.html    <--
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 06:03:57 pm by Freedom2020 »