Author Topic: Congress Nikki Haley Announces Super PAC to Support Anti-Trump Incumbents with Big Corporate Money  (Read 318 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Gee ... so much for Haley's gratitude for Trump appointing her!  Trump's turncoats are coming out of the woodwork. Perhaps she thinks she has a shot at 2022 or 2024!  :silly:   Perhaps this is not the most reliable newssource, but I see this as plausible.

Nikki Haley Announces Super PAC to Support Anti-Trump Incumbents with Big Corporate Money

Former South Carolina Governor and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley is leading the charge to protect anti-Trump incumbent legislators in the 2022 midterm elections.

Haley announced in an email that she will be expanding her Stand for America campaign into a Super PAC in order to dump money to help RINOs obtain re-election next year.

“I am not done, not by a long shot,” Haley wrote about her efforts to subvert President Trump’s America First agenda. “Because you and I know it is crucial to stand for what you believe in.”

She describes her new Stand for America PAC as an entity that will be a “political action committee laser-focused on the 2022 midterms.” Haley’s organization will be “defending GOP incumbents who are being targeted for defeat.” She uses reviled Democrats as a smokescreen to hide her true anti-Trump intentions...........

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/nikki-haley-announces-super-pac-to-support-anti-trump-incumbents-with-big-corporate-money/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Nikki knows who butters her bread. And it ain't her constituents.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Fools and their money .....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I can't believe the fools who promoted her "for president".
Many of them RIGHT HERE in this forum...!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

With this move, Nikki ain't going anywhere.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

Nikki knows who butters her bread. And it ain't her constituents.

I don't like her nor trust her.    A Pelosi in training.

Offline skeeter

I don't like her nor trust her.    A Pelosi in training.
The virtue signaling crap with the confederate flag was enough for me.

Offline bilo

At least we are beginning to see where the battle lines are. Anyone supported by her group will be someone I know I need to fight.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline dfwgator

She's definitely on my DOA list for GOP candidates.