Author Topic: Ben Domenech: Jake Tapper Attacks Disabled Veteran. Trump Wants To Know How He Gets Away With It  (Read 180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ben Domenech: Jake Tapper Attacks Disabled Veteran. Trump Wants To Know How He Gets Away With It
January 14, 2021 By Tristan Justice

Federalist Publisher Ben Domenech criticized CNN anchor Jake Tapper Wednesday after the network host questioned the patriotism of a Republican congressman for voting against Democrats’ impeachment. That representative lost both his legs abroad in U.S. military service.

“Congressman Brian Mast, a Republican from Florida, who lost his legs, by the way, fighting for democracy abroad, although I don’t know about his commitment to it here in the United States,” Tapper sneered Wednesday afternoon.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/14/ben-domenech-jake-tapper-attacks-disabled-veteran-trump-wants-to-know-how-he-gets-away-with-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Events of the past 2 months have embolden the left to get away with doing and saying things that would get a conservative crucified. 

And at this point, as long as the MSM is has a stranglehold on  the narrartive, what really can be done.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats have paraded around their love of hypocrisy a long time.  There are none so blind as those that will not see.  Blind fools is nothing new.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How Jake has managed to keep his teeth all these years is a mystery to me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How Jake has managed to keep his teeth all these years is a mystery to me.
Mystery? Not really, I hear he keeps all his teeth in a jar, what paople see are his dentures, at least they should be.