Author Topic: BREAKING: We Just Found Out What Biden Is Going To Do To The Border Wall- LOOK At His Plan  (Read 315 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: We Just Found Out What Biden Is Going To Do To The Border Wall- LOOK At His Plan, It’s Time To Take ACTION

President-Elect Joe Biden said he will ensure there is a “thorough investigation” by the Justice Department into officials of President Donald Trump’s administration who crafted and carried out the “Zero Tolerance” policy at the United States-Mexico border to deter illegal immigration, Breitbart reports.

During a press conference on January 8, Biden committed to having the Justice Department open an investigation into Trump officials who carried out the Zero Tolerance policy through which adult border crossers entered separate custody from the children they arrived at the southern border with.

Biden and his advisers have said they plan to tear down the legal wall that Trump has erected to close loopholes and eliminate fraud for the purpose of reducing illegal immigration.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/biden-border-wall/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:6123612&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%201-12-21%20NUM%201

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone out there not seeing this as screaming "Witch Hunt" 

Likely Part 1 of a 1000 to come.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Anyone out there not seeing this as screaming "Witch Hunt" 

Likely Part 1 of a 1000 to come.

And in the process they're gonna make Trump larger than life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And in the process they're gonna make Trump larger than life.

I foresee anyone assocaiated with the Trump adminsitration, campaign, or other business to be scrutinized like a proctological exam.  Don't forget...  DOJ and IRS will be at Pedo Joe's beckon call.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I foresee anyone assocaiated with the Trump adminsitration, campaign, or other business to be scrutinized like a proctological exam.  Don't forget...  DOJ and IRS will be at Pedo Joe's beckon call.
Its already happening. And in doing so they'll make x45 a martyr synonymous with resistance to the government.