Author Topic: BOMBSHELL REPORT: New Biden Email Just Surfaced… It Shows THIS And It’s BIG  (Read 473 times)

rangerrebew

BOMBSHELL REPORT: New Biden Email Just Surfaced… It Shows THIS And It’s BIG

DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

As each day goes by we are learning more details about the Biden’s corrupt dealings with the Communist Party- China and it’s not looking good for Hunter or Deep State Joe.

An email leaked to FOX News reveals an even deeper Biden family connection to the Communist Chinese than previously known.

From FOX News:

Correspondence between Hunter Biden and CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming from 2017 shows President-elect Joe Biden’s son extending “best wishes from the entire Biden family,” and urging the chairman to “quickly” send a $10 million wire to “properly fund and operate” the Biden joint venture with the now-bankrupt Chinese energy company.

https://americasfreedomfighters.com/new-biden-email/

rangerrebew

If the DOJ won't prosecute Madam Clinton for corruption, selling uranium to our enemy Russia if they paid millions to the Clinton "foundation," and who may be guilty of having enemies rubbed out, anyone who thinks the DOJ is actually going to go after Hunter must live in Never, Never Land. :whistle:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Move along,nothing to see here.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LegalAmerican

If the DOJ won't prosecute Madam Clinton for corruption, selling uranium to our enemy Russia if they paid millions to the Clinton "foundation," and who may be guilty of having enemies rubbed out, anyone who thinks the DOJ is actually going to go after Hunter must live in Never, Never Land. :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Need a Subject header filter for key words "Bombshell" and "Kraken"   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 08:26:45 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Need a Subject header filter for key words "Bombshell" and "Kraken"   :cool:

Spot on.    :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: