Author Topic: France, Germany, Mexico, Australia Join International Outcry over Censorship of Donald TrumpFrance,  (Read 1336 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They'll never admit it, but weak America will scare them far, far more than an assertive one. They hated Trump, but it will take them about a year of Biden to realize when a damn good president he was and what a disaster America will be. And how much danger they will then be in. For one thing, Europe w/have to get off its ass and defend itself.

A year?  I give it 3 months tops.  Europe will further deteriorate while our Republic is falling.  China, Russia and the Middle East will be competing for control of America.  The UN will help the highest bidder.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mikezpen

WE'll be the highest bidder. We've always been.But it will nevertheless bend to the will of our enemies.