Author Topic: The unborn babies used for vaccine development were alive at tissue extraction  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The unborn babies used for vaccine development were alive at tissue extraction
Pamela Acker is a biologist and author of a recently released book on vaccinations.
Tue Jan 12, 2021 - 7:16 pm EST

January 12, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Today I had the great pleasure of sitting down with Pamela Acker, one of the most knowledgeable people in the world on vaccines and on what goes into them. Acker actually spent time in a vaccine research lab for nine months before encountering the ethical and moral issue of the HEK-293 cell line.

Our conversation today was one of the most enlightening but also deeply disturbing interviews I’ve ever done for my podcast The John-Henry Westen Show.

Acker is a biologist and author of the recently released (and extremely informative) book Vaccination: A Catholic Perspective. In it, she reveals precisely how Catholics should be thinking about vaccines. You can buy it from our friends at the Kolbe Center for the Study of Creation.

Unfortunately – depressingly really – under Pope Francis, the Vatican has largely downplayed if not entirely ignored the importance of bioethics.

Francis himself just last week endorsed the COVID-19 vaccine, saying that “it must be done.”

Acker and I spoke about many topics today for over an hour. Please watch the entire interview if you can. The most revealing aspect of our conversation, I think, was when we discussed the various fetal cell lines being used in vaccines, specifically. 

more
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-unborn-babies-used-for-vaccine-development-were-alive-at-tissue-extraction?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34