Author Topic: The traitors who fooled us by Don Surber [good read]  (Read 187 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The traitors who fooled us by Don Surber [good read]
« on: January 12, 2021, 12:18:45 am »
Monday, January 11, 2021
The traitors who fooled us

Kane at Citizen Free Press wrote, "Ann Coulter is dead to me…" She has been in my graveyard since the third time she said she would never support President Donald John Trump again.

She fooled us. So have many others over the years. Conservatives keep falling in love and keep being played.

Consider this story from the Associated Press, "Arnold Schwarzenegger calls President Donald Trump 'worst president ever'."

Remember when he was governor of California?

We loved it when he called Democrats girly men. We thought we had our champion. Too bad he was born in Austria and cannot run for president, we thought at the time.

But once again, the Constitution protected us.

Oh and he apologized for the girly men remark.

Paul Ryan was another matinee idol of the right. We loved it when Mittens picked him as a running mate. He was a fiscal conservative.

4 years later, he dumped on Donald Trump. As House Speaker, he may as well have been Nancy Pelosi for all he cooperated with a real conservative president.

By the way, Ryan came to Washington as a pauper. His net worth is now $8 million.

more
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-traitors-who-fooled-us.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: The traitors who fooled us by Don Surber [good read]
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 12:32:30 am »
Monday, January 11, 2021
The traitors who fooled us

Kane at Citizen Free Press wrote, "Ann Coulter is dead to me…" She has been in my graveyard since the third time she said she would never support President Donald John Trump again.

She fooled us. So have many others over the years. Conservatives keep falling in love and keep being played.

Consider this story from the Associated Press, "Arnold Schwarzenegger calls President Donald Trump 'worst president ever'."

Remember when he was governor of California?

We loved it when he called Democrats girly men. We thought we had our champion. Too bad he was born in Austria and cannot run for president, we thought at the time.

But once again, the Constitution protected us.

Oh and he apologized for the girly men remark.

Paul Ryan was another matinee idol of the right. We loved it when Mittens picked him as a running mate. He was a fiscal conservative.

4 years later, he dumped on Donald Trump. As House Speaker, he may as well have been Nancy Pelosi for all he cooperated with a real conservative president.

By the way, Ryan came to Washington as a pauper. His net worth is now $8 million.

more
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/01/the-traitors-who-fooled-us.html

Paul Ryan didn't fool me for a second, neither did Romney.  It was either them or voting for Obama, which Obama won anyways.  Ryan is disgusting and I could see through his lies time and time again and was IMHO even more detrimental to our country then John McCain.  The leadership that we have experienced; Ryan, Bohner, McConnell ... have all proven to be detrimental. 

How in the world did the GOP have a super majority for years and the DEMS still won??  RINOs.  Betrayal. Broken promises. 

Therefore I cannot and will not (provided that there is even another election, which I doubt) vote Republican.  Constitutional Conservative ONLY!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mikezpen

Re: The traitors who fooled us by Don Surber [good read]
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 11:34:55 am »
Libertybele, I feel your anger.I feel the worst thing for this country is the Democrat Party-followed closely by the Republican Party.However, splitting off from the Republicans to vote only for ideologically pure people is to hand this country over to the Democrats. We have to work within the GOP to have any chance at all.I'd certainly vote for Romney over anybody the Democrats would put up. I'd have to, and so would you. Even RINOS will vote against he flood of radical legislation that's coming.

We can work to primary out squishy, backstabbing GOPers.