Author Topic: Rush: Never Forget Donald Trump’s Accomplishments  (Read 1296 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Never Forget Donald Trump’s Accomplishments
« on: January 11, 2021, 10:16:02 pm »

Never Forget Donald Trump’s Accomplishments

Jan 11, 2021

RUSH: Folks, we simply cannot overlook how much Trump went through, how much he endured for the people and our great country when he didn’t have to. I keep making this point. Donald Trump — whatever you think of him today, whatever you think of his personality, whatever you think of his countenance, his morality, whatever, he didn’t need any of this.

He did not have to do any of this. He had what anybody would consider to be a pretty great life before he decided to seek office. (Pardon the sniffles again. They’re permanent, folks. Sorry, but they are.) He and his family were treated horribly every day for four years. Now, you can say, “Rush, they did ask for it. They sought power.”

Okay. I’ll grant that anytime in any country like ours where freedom is supposedly the name of the game, if you seek power, yeah, they can examine you. I fully understand it. But they didn’t have to put up with what they put up with. I mean, it was so far beyond the pale. They were given a media anal exam the likes of which has never been seen, including by Richard Nixon and Ronaldus Magnus.

And in all of this noise, I won’t forget, nor should you, the good that was done under the constant incoming fire and criticism. He did put America first. He put belief in people, that our country is special and worth building up, first. He didn’t waste any time on cutting down America or saying we need to be equalized with the rest of the world.

He renewed people’s belief that they can better themselves simply because of where they live. He renewed people’s belief in the entrepreneurial spirit that anybody… This is the thing” Anybody in this country can overcome odds, anybody. You don’t have to be born elite in this country. Now, we’re trending in that direction. But the past four years, you didn’t have to be.

You could overcome anything. And this is what Trump demonstrated and illustrated. It was one of the principal, primary conservative tenets. Whether he knew he was doing it or not, I don’t know. But he did it. And he hung in with it. He governed by “find a way to make it work.” I never heard him make excuses.

Well, I take that back. He did make excuses. And that ending, the Capitol, that whole thing, it was such a terrible ending because it overshadowed everything else. And I’ve got a list of these achievements and be I’ve got a list of some of the criticisms as well.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Rush: Never Forget Donald Trump’s Accomplishments
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 10:20:03 pm »
Never Forget Donald Trump’s Accomplishments

Jan 11, 2021

RUSH: Folks, we simply cannot overlook how much Trump went through, how much he endured for the people and our great country when he didn’t have to. I keep making this point. Donald Trump — whatever you think of him today, whatever you think of his personality, whatever you think of his countenance, his morality, whatever, he didn’t need any of this.

He did not have to do any of this. He had what anybody would consider to be a pretty great life before he decided to seek office. (Pardon the sniffles again. They’re permanent, folks. Sorry, but they are.) He and his family were treated horribly every day for four years. Now, you can say, “Rush, they did ask for it. They sought power.”

Okay. I’ll grant that anytime in any country like ours where freedom is supposedly the name of the game, if you seek power, yeah, they can examine you. I fully understand it. But they didn’t have to put up with what they put up with. I mean, it was so far beyond the pale. They were given a media anal exam the likes of which has never been seen, including by Richard Nixon and Ronaldus Magnus.

And in all of this noise, I won’t forget, nor should you, the good that was done under the constant incoming fire and criticism. He did put America first. He put belief in people, that our country is special and worth building up, first. He didn’t waste any time on cutting down America or saying we need to be equalized with the rest of the world.

He renewed people’s belief that they can better themselves simply because of where they live. He renewed people’s belief in the entrepreneurial spirit that anybody… This is the thing” Anybody in this country can overcome odds, anybody. You don’t have to be born elite in this country. Now, we’re trending in that direction. But the past four years, you didn’t have to be.

You could overcome anything. And this is what Trump demonstrated and illustrated. It was one of the principal, primary conservative tenets. Whether he knew he was doing it or not, I don’t know. But he did it. And he hung in with it. He governed by “find a way to make it work.” I never heard him make excuses.

Well, I take that back. He did make excuses. And that ending, the Capitol, that whole thing, it was such a terrible ending because it overshadowed everything else. And I’ve got a list of these achievements and be I’ve got a list of some of the criticisms as well.

The left will see to it that any and all accomplishments made will be quickly erased.

I took look for Trump to run in 2024 as many are hoping and/or assuming.

There will only be one party from this year forward. 

Dark day are ahead of us (even Biden told us so).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 05:03:37 am »
Which can be counted on one hand of a toddler!!!!!

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 05:16:00 am »
Which can be counted on one hand of a toddler!!!!!

LOL. A toddler has the same number of fingers as adults. 

Admit it, @Absalom. You know that you're gonna miss DJT.  I will.

CNN and MSNBC ratings are going to taaaaaaank.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 05:53:05 pm »
LOL. A toddler has the same number of fingers as adults. 
Admit it, @Absalom. You know that you're gonna miss DJT.  I will.
CNN and MSNBC ratings are going to taaaaaaank.
---------------------------
Not for a nano-second, an unhinged buffoon every day of his existence
whose only useful purpose was to warn us of the danger in elevating
to leadership anyone w/o character, honor, integrity and self-discipline.
Imperial Rome endured for some 12 centuries  until they succumbed to the
likes of Caligula, Commodus, Caracalla, Nero, Diocletian; among others.
These types are history's clanging bells, warning culture/society of grave
danger which sadly not enough heed. The consequence is decline and fall!!!   

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 06:07:40 pm »
---------------------------
Not for a nano-second, an unhinged buffoon every day of his existence
whose only useful purpose was to warn us of the danger in elevating
to leadership anyone w/o character, honor, integrity and self-discipline.
Imperial Rome endured for some 12 centuries  until they succumbed to the
likes of Caligula, Commodus, Caracalla, Nero, Diocletian; among others.
These types are history's clanging bells, warning culture/society of grave
danger which sadly not enough heed. The consequence is decline and fall!!!

Everytime you are losing an argument,  your discussions degrade into some unrelated rant about people who died 1500-2000 years ago, who have minimal relevance to topic at hand.  Typical of a pencil d--K academic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 06:10:29 pm »
Everytime you are losing an argument,  your discussions degrade into some unrelated rant about people who died 1500-2000 years ago, who have minimal relevance to topic at hand.  Typical of a pencil d--K academic.

@mystery-ak You allow this? Is it ok for me to go around name-calling too? Seems like it's very one-sided here doesn't it?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 06:13:27 pm »
@mystery-ak You allow this? Is it ok for me to go around name-calling too? Seems like it's very one-sided here doesn't it?

You really want me to go over your history of insulting people?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 06:15:10 pm »
You really want me to go over your history of insulting people?

Well, apparently it's allowed if it's the dominant side here doing it.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2021, 06:26:14 pm »
Well, apparently it's allowed if it's the dominant side here doing it.

You basically called me an AH a day or two ago, but I didn't insult you back.  Short memory huh?

And btw, the pencil d__k theme is widely known and used when describing clueless academics, who live comfortably in their small brain-i-sphere of expertise.  That applies to close to 25% of that population.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 06:29:18 pm by catfish1957 »