Author Topic: Fox News Revamps Daytime Lineup: Martha MacCallum Moves To Afternoon, John Roberts Leaves White Hous  (Read 749 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Fox News Revamps Daytime Lineup: Martha MacCallum Moves To Afternoon, John Roberts Leaves White House Beat To Co-Anchor Role
Deadline, Jan 11, 2021

Fox News Channel unveiled an overhaul of its daytime lineup on Monday, including the switch of Martha MacCallum’s The Story from its 7 PM slot to 3 PM ET, while chief White House correspondent John Roberts will switch to a new role as co-anchor of a two hour newscast with Sandra Smith from 1 PM to 3 PM.

Meanwhile, Bill Hemmer and Dana Perino will switch to 9 AM ET when they will anchor a two-hour edition of America’s Newsroom, succeeding Smith. Hemmer originally was anchor on the newscast when it launched in 2007, and most recently hosted a 3 PM show. Perino has been hosting The Daily Briefing at 2 PM ET.

Harris Faulkner will move to 11 AM ET with The Faulkner Focus, followed by Outnumbered at noon.

The network said that it would launch a new opinion program in the 7 PM ET slot, with a rotating group of hosts for the time being and the show titled Fox News Primetime. Since the election, much has been made of the growth of Newsmax’s Greg Kelly Reports in that timeslot, as he has advanced Donald Trump’s claims of election fraud. It beat Fox News’ The Story in a key demo on Dec. 7, while MacCallum’s show saw audience erosion in the aftermath of the election.

Fox News has not yet named a successor for Roberts at the White House. The show he will anchor with Smith will be titled America Reports.

The new lineup:

9-11 AM ET: America’s Newsroom with Bill Hemmer & Dana Perino

11 AM ET:  The Faulkner Focus

12-1 PM ET: Outnumbered

1-3 PM ET:  America Reports with John Roberts & Sandra Smith

3-4 PM ET:  The Story with Martha MacCallum

4-5 PM ET: Your World with Neil Cavuto

https://deadline.com/2021/01/fox-news-overhauls-daytime-lineup-martha-maccallum-moves-to-afternoon-john-roberts-moves-from-white-house-beat-to-co-anchor-1234670975/

Offline dfwgator

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who cares what they do now?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline conservativevoter

so, is there a difference in the programs?

Fox Business is still better than those belicose flacid idiots on Fox News.  Lame brains.    :amen:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The same people spouting the same shit just at different times...I will still watch Tucker as he is still on.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

The same people spouting the same shit just at different times...I will still watch Tucker as he is still on.

I've recently started watching Tucker again. Gutfeld is also not a bad guy. I read that he dumped Twitter in protest. I've also seen him make some thinly-veiled comments about hypocrisy of Fox News management. Also, on Fox Business, Maria Bartiromo is another solid citizen.

My concern with dumping them altogether is they will continue to swing leftwards, and at this point we *really* need some conservative media on mainstream accessible channels (non Internet). My theory is by dumping those other shows, but watching Tucker and Maria, they will be rewarded and maybe the accountants at Fox will win out over the leftist ideologues.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pretty much my mother who watched fox from noon through evening has been cutting out program after program and it started with Cavuto when he went insane, she could tolerate the five with Beckel but since they they replaced him with that puts Williams she can't stomach the show. Fortunately I got her set op with Newsmax so cutting out 90% of her Fox viewing isn't so bad.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Murdoch boys are playing a silly shell game to placate stock holders in attempt to mask the sinking ship.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They shouldn’t have gone full CNN on election night. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They shouldn’t have gone full CNN on election night.

I wonder if they still have the Stielwell guy around.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Who cares what they do now?
They’ve broken the trust. It doesn’t matter to me what changes they make now.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:54:06 pm by skeeter »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I wonder if they still have the Stielwell guy around.

I’m sure they do. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

BassWrangler

I’m sure they do.

Are you guys talking about Chris Stirewalt? Something about that guy was off. Wouldn’t be surprised to find out he was a serial killer or a pedophile.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Are you guys talking about Chris Stirewalt? Something about that guy was off. Wouldn’t be surprised to find out he was a serial killer or a pedophile.

Yup that’s the one.  He of the unhinged rants.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yeah, that's the guy.
I will NOT comply.