Author Topic: FBI Putting a Whole Lot More Effort Than It Did With BLM White House Rioters  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Putting a Whole Lot More Effort Than It Did With BLM White House Rioters
Sun Jan 10, 2021 Daniel Greenfield

I don't have a problem with arresting people who break the law. I do have a huge problem with selective prosecution and enforcement.

When Black Lives Matter mobs besieged Washington D.C., attacked the White House, assaulted Secret Service members, vandalized national monuments, and set a church on fire, the Attorney General had to lean hard just to get the most basic arrests and prosecutions going. (It goes without saying that none of the rioters were fired.)

And the media played defense for the rioters and feigned outrage at criminalizing "protest".

By September, the DOJ had managed to charge just 300 rioters for taking part in the BLM violence nationwide. Not just in D.C. That's the tip of a vast iceberg.

But now the FBI is happy to go all out.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is using digital signs at bus stops in Washington, DC, to ask the public for help in identifying the people who participated in the deadly insurrection at the US Capitol on Wednesday.

I don't recall the FBI doing this for the BLM race riots.

There have been 82 arrests and 13 federal charges so far. Curiously, key players in the alt-right at the scene have not been censored by Twitter or arrested. The agent provocateur template rarely changes.

Imagine how 2020's race riots would have gone if the FBI had been as enthusiastic about arresting Democrats as it is about arresting Republicans.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2021/01/fbi-putting-whole-lot-more-effort-it-did-blm-white-daniel-greenfield/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From F.B.I.
to
K.G.B.

Just like that...!

Online libertybele

Trump could have deployed that many National Guardsmen and he didn't.  He could have implemented the Insurrection Act and he didn't.  Why?  Some said that it would have cost him the election ... well, he lost the election anyways; stolen or not.

Now ... all those that supported Trump or voted for him are targets.  Every. Single. One. Of. Us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Libertybele, I admired your call to put down the insurrections with force early last year.

As I hope you remember, I also advocated that, right from the very beginning.

If Mr. Trump had "sent in the troops" back then, I sense the outcome in November would have been different.

Now those troops are indeed going to be used:
On us.