Author Topic: The beginning of Democrat Weltschmerz  (Read 91 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The beginning of Democrat Weltschmerz
« on: January 11, 2021, 03:01:32 pm »
January 11, 2021
The beginning of Democrat Weltschmerz
By Ed Timperlake

As Monica Showalter wrote in a funny American Thinker piece titled “Sunday Schadenfreude” describing a Vogue magazine cover of Kamala Harris “ looking like a clown in a suit” I think she is on to something in using big words from the German lexicon.

Consequently, I would like to reflect on evolving events from the 2020 election big steal by using another illuminating German word, Weltschmerz. 

But first, what is with those wacky Germans in having common word usage of such a terms as schadenfreude and weltschmerz?  Weltschmerz means “world weary” or “world pain,” and I suspect many already in the Democrat Party are suffering or will soon suffer weltschmerz.

Take Hillary Clinton, I suspect there is not enough Chardonnay or whatever else she drinks.

I suspect that every morning she wakes up and bam! bam! bam! reality hits her consciousness; lightweight senile corrupt plagiarist Joe Biden is to be president and it was her turn for a second term.

Well, boo hoo hoo, what the hell happened?  Imagine the dialogue (I'm speculating, of course)

damn it. are you listening to me Bill! I would not change a day of my life.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/the_beginning_of_democrat_emweltschmerzem.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34