Author Topic: WATCH: Capitol Protester Removed From Plane After Apparently Being Placed on No Fly List  (Read 479 times)

Online mountaineer

WATCH: Capitol Protester Removed From Plane After Apparently Being Placed on No Fly List
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published January 10, 2021 at 5:20pm
After a pressure campaign from the media to place Capitol protesters on no fly lists, it appears that it is actually happening.

Of course, we saw none of these kinds of measures towards Black Lives Matter rioters who destroyed thousands of businesses and caused dozens of deaths last year.

In a shocking video taken at the airport, a man is hysterical after being removed from his flight. He says that they accused him of being a “terrorist.”

“They kicked me off this plane, they called me a f-cking terrorist,” the emotional man says. “They want to f-cking ruin my life.” ...
Gateway Pundit

Video at link.

Wiki:
... The list—along with the Secondary Security Screening Selection, which tags would-be passengers for extra inspection—was created after the September 11 attacks of 2001. The No Fly List, the Selectee List, and the Terrorist Watch List were created by George W. Bush's administration and have continued through the administrations of Barack Obama and current President Donald Trump. Former U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee chair Dianne Feinstein said in May 2010: "The no-fly list itself is one of our best lines of defense."[2] However, the list has been criticized on civil liberties and due process grounds, due in part to its potential for ethnic, religious, economic, political, or racial profiling and discrimination. It has raised concerns about privacy and government secrecy. It has also been criticized as costly, prone to false positives, and easily defeated. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Full Nazi-type enforcement being made.

Soon they will be identified by numbered tatooes on the forearms.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Full Nazi-type enforcement being made.

Soon they will be identified by numbered tatooes on the forearms.
Shiite! Just wait till they make every republican sew a big red are on their clothes and report to re-education camps.