Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Constitutional Attorney Says Pence, Congress, Violated Constitution, Trump Can Use EAS To  (Read 363 times)

Offline libertybele

EXCLUSIVE: Constitutional Attorney Says Pence, Congress, Violated Constitution, Trump Can Use EAS To Circumvent Censorship

Speaking exclusively with National File on January 7, Constitutional Attorney Ivan Raiklin explained that President Donald Trump’s “only option” to defend the Constitution is to “activate the Emergency Alert System.” This comes as Big Tech companies have banned President Trump and many of his supporters from using their platforms just days after Congress certified the fraudulent Electoral College results on January 6.
He also pointed out multiple Constitutional violations by states, Congress, and Vice President Mike Pence.

“Everyone consummated the violations to the Constitution across the board,” said Raiklin.

You had the fraud going on at the precinct level. The states violated Article 1, Section 4, which is time, manner and place of running federal elections. They went outside those bounds.

Then Article 2, Section 1, Clause 2, the states violated that component of the Constitution, which is the Electors Clause, because they didn’t select their electors in the manner that the state legislatures mandated under their election laws.

Then you have Article 4, Section 2, which is the Supremacy Clause of Constitution, meaning that the Constitution and federal laws supercede any state laws in contravention to that federal law, by running their elections in the manner that they did and it goes alongside of Article 1, Section 4.

Also, they violated the 14th amendment, the individual folks that legally and legitimately voted, because their votes were diluted by the fraud. It could’ve only just been one dead person, at the end of the day it occurred and they need to have pristine elections, and that’s not what happened.

He also said that Vice President Pence violated the Constitution on December 23, by not sending a letter to those states, demanding that they correct the fraud. As National File reported, US Code actually prohibited Pence from accepting electoral votes from fraudulently certified states. Additionally, Raiklin said that Pence violated the Constitution a second time on January 6 by “not setting up an environment to correct the fraudulently certified electoral slates from these six contested states.”................

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-constitutional-attorney-says-pence-congress-violated-constitution-trump-can-use-eas-to-circumvent-censorship/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Avalon1

Donald Trump made a mistake by choosing Mike Pence as VP, he should have kept looking. Pence wouldn't make a good president, he would cave to the Democrats demands at every turn. He's a spineless blob of jelly.

Offline libertybele

Donald Trump made a mistake by choosing Mike Pence as VP, he should have kept looking. Pence wouldn't make a good president, he would cave to the Democrats demands at every turn. He's a spineless blob of jelly.

I absolutely agree with you.  I was quite surprised when Trump selected Pence.  I believe Pence was chosen for him or he was advised to select him.  My question has always been, why did he pick Pence and/or who advised him to select Pence?  My hunch has always been his little weasel son-in-law Kushner. 

IMHO Pence is part of the coup that we just saw take place.  He caved to the DEMS long ago and yes, you are correct, he's a spineless blob of jelly.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

We keep seeing where members of Congress, past members, our DOJ violating the Constitution ... yet nothing is done.  With a corrupt DOJ what really can be done?  You or I they'd throw the book at us ... but the corrupt ones have exemption!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"EAS?"  Mine eyes just rolled out past the Oort Cloud...

*****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

*****rollingeyes*****
I was going to say: yeah, he could override every broadcast station in America and force his way onto every phone, but what good would it do? It'd look, well, at the risk of milking an overused cliché, Orwellian, or at least, Bradburyan.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was going to say: yeah, he could override every broadcast station in America and force his way onto every phone, but what good would it do? It'd look, well, at the risk of milking an overused cliché, Orwellian, or at least, Bradburyan.

How about "Futile?"  If the EAS goes off on my phone because he's telling me what I already know (he's pissed), then I will be really irritated myself.  That's supposed to be for things like nuclear missiles are in the air.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How about "Futile?"  If the EAS goes off on my phone because he's telling me what I already know (he's pissed), then I will be really irritated myself.  That's supposed to be for things like nuclear missiles are in the air.
Exactly. Nobody (well, maybe a few diehards) wants their phone, TV, radio all locked up so the President can complain and boast about himself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Avalon observed:
"Pence wouldn't make a good president, he would cave to the Democrats demands at every turn. He's a spineless blob of jelly."

Not to worry.

A Fishrrman absolutely 100% fearless prediction:
Mike Pence is never going to be president.
(nothing follows)

Offline libertybele

*****rollingeyes*****

Actually my attention to the article was more towards the violations of the Constitution that are listed. Pence didn't do this country any favors and if he was on the 'up and up' (my opinion he's a traitor) a lot of this mayhem that we saw at the Capital could have been avoided.