Author Topic: Why Is the GOP Glad Trump Lost?  (Read 130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Is the GOP Glad Trump Lost?
« on: January 10, 2021, 05:11:32 pm »
Why Is the GOP Glad Trump Lost?
Establishment Republicans will learn the hard way how very much they have lost in helping Joe Biden win the way he did.
By Daniel Gelernter
January 8, 2021

A little after 2 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, protesters crashed into the U.S. Capitol and forced a halt in the certification of the electoral vote. As the Senate reconvened that night, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), speaking as though he had just survived 9/11, condemned the “thugs” waving flags who had forced them to run away for a few hours. Man of the People Mitt Romney, who probably will not repeat his mistake of flying commercial, called the Capitol storm “an insurrection, incited by the president of the United States.”

If you wonder where these big politicians were last year when people were having their businesses closed down by government mandates or watching their cars torched by Antifa with Molotov cocktails, the answer is they were most likely in incredibly comfortable homes, enjoying taxpayer-guaranteed salaries and genuinely insane expense accounts, secure in the knowledge that, whatever happens—whether they return to Capitol Hill for the rest of their lives or are forced one day into semi-retirement on K Street—they will never again have to live like “normal people.”

And when they blame President Trump for the Capitol protest, they are doubly foolish and doubly deceived. First, they implicitly deny that these protestors had any reason to be upset. Even the CHAZ protestors who demolished central Seattle were granted the presumption that they might have had reasons, however misguided.

But the Capitol Hill protestors had already been told, repeatedly, by the news media, social media, and their political leaders, to shut up and go home. And yet they didn’t—so it must be Trump’s fault.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/01/08/why-is-the-gop-glad-trump-lost/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Why Is the GOP Glad Trump Lost?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 05:20:00 pm »
I dont think they are glad.  They are just fearful of their own selfish preservation.  90% of them would sell their mothers for boost in the polls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 07:11:03 pm »
I dont think they are glad.  They are just fearful of their own selfish preservation.  90% of them would sell their mothers for boost in the polls.

But I think they are glad.  Trump ripped their masks off.  Many may lose their sinecures.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 07:17:27 pm »
But I think they are glad.  Trump ripped their masks off.  Many may lose their sinecures.

I think they would have been glad, if the GOP had retained the senate.  Now they are all rats with 1st class tickets on a sinking ship.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 07:38:58 pm »
I think they would have been glad, if the GOP had retained the senate.  Now they are all rats with 1st class tickets on a sinking ship.

I think most of the GOP Senators are like Mitch the Bitch:  Glad to be out of the majority.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: