Author Topic: Approaching the end point of the cycle of democracy  (Read 83 times)

rangerrebew

Approaching the end point of the cycle of democracy
« on: January 10, 2021, 03:08:35 pm »
August 23, 2016
Approaching the end point of the cycle of democracy
By Earick Ward

One of my favorite quotes, which I believe accurately describes our current circumstances, is attributed to Scottish philosopher Alexander Tytler.

Cycle of Democracy

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government.  It can only exist until the voters discover they can vote themselves largess from the public treasury.

From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising them the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/approaching_the_end_point_of_the_cycle_of_democracy.html

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Approaching the end point of the cycle of democracy
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 03:25:14 pm »
Wow, great piece. 

Think about it.  The U.S under Biden is poised to rocket the deficit up to an unsustainable $40T by 2024. 

Makes a lot of sense that democracy here is dying, when one side is effective preparing their end game when this House of Cards Economy collapses.   The past week's events where the left, MSM. and Big Tech are playing dog pile in their attempt to shove the knife in the heart of conservatism. 

When the entilement class and their complict government has finally completed their stampede......  Who will be there to clean up the debris?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:31:12 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Re: Approaching the end point of the cycle of democracy
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 03:27:29 pm »
Wow, great piece. 

Think about it.  The U.S under Biden is poised to rocket the deficit up to an unsustainable $40T by 2024. 

Makes a lot of sense that democracy here is dying, when one side is effective preparing their end game when this House of Cards Economy collapses.   The past week's events where the left MSM. and Big Tech are playing dog pile in their attempt to shove the knife in the heart of conservatism. 

When the entilement class and their complict government has finally completed their stampede......  Who will be there to clean up the debris?

The unbelievable ignorance of the left - what do they think the other half of the country will do when totally deprived of their voice?
It will be hard to condemn the violence that is sure to erupt.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:28:25 pm by skeeter »