State Chapters > Arizona

Arizona county's Republican committee votes to censure Cindy McCain

<< < (2/5) > >>

DB:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 10, 2021, 07:43:59 pm ---First....agree on the good.  She is not a republican and never has been.  And her actions this last election cycle put her league with the losers in the Lincoln Project (what a terrible stain on the name Lincoln).  As I continue to read on John McCain, I continue to see a very divided view.  But your accusations of the "politics of personal destruction seem to have merit based on some accounts". 

But, as to stealing the election, can you point me to a concise argument that shows it actually happened. 

I hate that Trump lost, but I don't know that I agree it was stolen in AZ.   Need to see the argument.

As for Cindy.....hope the door hits her in the *** and knocks her over on her way out.

--- End quote ---

One of the simplest most wide spread ways to cheat was not checking signatures/envelopes on mailed in ballots. Normally about 5% of the mail in ballots get chucked because the signature and/or envelope has a problem. Rural counties where the majority of conservatives live had the usual 5% fallout and followed the law. Democrat run urban counties had less than 1% rejected simply because they didn't check them - as required by law. So those heavy Democratic areas got a about a 4% boost in their votes relative to other less Democratic counties because they flaunted the law. The 4% swing alone in key states was huge. That 4% determined who became President.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 10, 2021, 08:02:53 pm ---Did you miss the 11-hour bicameral hearing on the fraud?  There was a crap ton of evidence provided, and subsequently ignored by the pres, and the other GOP Legislators.  Ducey and Brnovich were in on the steal, as was Speaker Bowers.

BTW, I won the election yesterday:  I am now the First Vice Chair for the Mohave County GOP.   happy77  I have a picture my wife took yesterday in Lake Havasu City with me standing between the Majority Whips of the Legislature and the Senate, who were two of the key figures in that hearing.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I missed it.

Please recall, I don't currently spend most of my time in AZ.

Congratulations on your election !!!

HikerGuy83:
Back To Cindy McCain.

Does she even care ?

I doubt it. 

She does not strike me as being all that engaged upstairs.

HikerGuy83:
This was a from a site.

Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly called the move to censure Cindy McCain “embarrassing and shameful,” adding that she “has always done what she thinks is right for Arizona and our country. That’s something we should all admire, no matter which party we belong to.”

Thank you Mark Kelly.....I think we know what is embarrassing and shameful....you playing off your wife's misfortune.

Cyber Liberty:
So....the AZ GOP has resolutions up for the next State Committeemen meeting...

Ducey, Flake, Cindy McCain: Arizona GOP plans to censure leading Republicans

--- Quote ---National party chair's response: Don't do it. 'This does nothing to grow our party'

Author: Brahm Resnik
Published: 3:17 PM MST January 12, 2021
Updated: 8:48 PM MST January 12, 2021
Facebook Twitter

PHOENIX — The Arizona Republican Party will vote in two weeks on censuring Arizona’s sitting Republican governor, the state’s last Republican U.S. Senator, and the widow of the party’s former presidential nominee, who is a national icon.

Gov. Doug Ducey, former Sen. Jeff Flake and Cindy McCain are all targeted in resolutions released Tuesday for the party’s annual meeting on Jan. 23.

The McCain resolution comes after the chair of the Republican National Committee had urged the state GOP not to censure her.

--- End quote ---

I am a State Committeeman, and I'll be voting on these 1/23 in Phoenix.  The Ducey one is probably most likely to pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version