Author Topic: Trey Gowdy Finally Emerges, Drops Brutal Bomb on GOP  (Read 151 times)

rangerrebew

Trey Gowdy Finally Emerges, Drops Brutal Bomb on GOP
« on: January 10, 2021, 03:05:56 pm »
Trey Gowdy Finally Emerges, Drops Brutal Bomb on GOP
byMatthew Holloway
January 9, 2021

Former US Congressman from South Carolina and Fox News Correspondent Trey Gowdy appeared this week with Dana Perino, his bomb drop commentary was stunning. Perino asked Gowdy for what he sees as the bigger picture for republicans since he left office. Gowdy said,

“I think voters want to hear: What do we believe? Why do we believe it? I mean I’m not naïve. Tom is right. Part of politics is saying: “You need us to stop the other side’s bad ideas.” But at a certain point you may win. You might actually get what you want and be given the right to govern. So, what do you believe? Why do you believe it? And do you believe it enough that you’re willing to hold those positions inviolate even if it means: temporarily losing races. That’s my challenge for the party. If you wanted to stump me with a question: Ask me what the modern republican party believes, with consistency, cycle after cycle. And then ask me: Who those defining voices are?”

Then Gowdy started dropping truth bomb after truth bomb.

https://thegoptimes.com/trey-gowdy-finally-emerges-drops-brutal-bomb-on-gop/?utm_source=TGT%20Master&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:22337694&utm_campaign=Trey%20Gowdy%20Finally%20Emerges,%20Drops%20Brutal%20Bomb%20on%20GOP