Author Topic: Leftists Target Clarence Thomas, Call for Resignation After Wife's Alleged Posts on Capitol Protest  (Read 545 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leftists Target Clarence Thomas, Call for Resignation After Wife's Alleged Posts on Capitol Protest
Cameron Arcand, The Western Journal By Cameron Arcand, The Western Journal
Published January 8, 2021 at 5:34pm

Left-wing voices are going after Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his wife, Ginni Thomas, for alleged Facebook posts Ginni Thomas made prior to the Capitol incursion Wednesday.

Slate staff writer Mark Joseph Stern brought attention to the alleged posts on the latter Thomas’ account, triggering swift scrutiny of both her and her husband.

According to Stern, Thomas indicated that she was in support of the protests in Washington, D.C., Wednesday morning, which later developed into a riot as people stormed Capitol Hill.

“On the morning of Jan. 6, Ginni Thomas — wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas — endorsed the protest demanding that Congress overturn the election, then sent her ‘LOVE’ to the demonstrators, who violently overtook the Capitol several hours later. She has not posted since.”

By Friday, it appeared her Facebook page, along with the posts in question, had been taken down.

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/leftists-target-clarence-thomas-call-resignation-wifes-alleged-posts-capitol-protest
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I endorsed it too.  Up to the steps. 

Leftwing scum is doing their best to round up and persecute conservatives.  A1 be damned. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.