Author Topic: Lindsay Graham frightened and rescued by police at airport D.C.  (Read 218 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Lindsay Graham frightened and rescued by police at airport D.C.
« on: January 09, 2021, 04:45:22 am »
On youtube 59 sec video of Lindsay Graham at D.C.airport being called by many ; A traitor.

Graham also on a 5:06 video youtube being interviewed by Hannity about his scare at airport.

Looks like a lot of frightened Congressmen, scared of their betrayal of their constituents anger will be flying private or military from now on.  No I don't know how to post it here.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:32:05 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

Re: Lindsay Graham frightened and rescued by police at airport D.C.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 06:34:58 pm »
So many claim to be of the cause, so few do not abandon the cause, truth, justice.  Diogenes; Trying to find a honest man who is not a gutless wonder of what they proclaims they believes in.  Lies are so much easier to believe and follow, they don't require backbone, just stooge following. :2popcorn:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:35:46 pm by christian »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 06:45:46 pm »
On youtube 59 sec video of Lindsay Graham at D.C.airport being called by many ; A traitor.

Graham also on a 5:06 video youtube being interviewed by Hannity about his scare at airport.

Looks like a lot of frightened Congressmen, scared of their betrayal of their constituents anger will be flying private or military from now on.  No I don't know how to post it here.

Highlight the url and then paste it into your post and then delete the https//:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:48:09 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 06:47:15 pm »
I don't know if this is the video you were referring to or not...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=soOZyh_a0JU
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 07:51:58 pm »
Close enough, those that hate the truth will steer clear, of course.  Thanks for the info.