Author Topic: Joe Biden and the Democrats Want Retribution, not Reconciliation  (Read 475 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden and the Democrats Want Retribution, not Reconciliation

Joel B. Pollak 8 Jan 2021

Joe Biden ran on a promise to unify the nation. He missed an opportunity on Thursday.

Instead of calling on Americans to come together, he went on a partisan rant against President Donald Trump and even suggested that the Capitol Police were racist.

Biden said the previous day’s riot on Capitol Hill was the result of four years of Trump: “He unleashed an all-out assault on our institutions of our democracy from the outset. And yesterday was but the culmination of that unrelenting attack.”

Not only is that claim arguably untrue, but it ignores the left’s refusal to accept the results of the 2016 election, the radical tactics of the so-called “Resistance,” the pointless impeachment of 2019-20, and the Black Lives Matter riots last year.

If Biden had wanted to heal the nation, he would have offered a hand of friendship to Trump supporters — and he would have acknowledged that the left has also used political violence.

In fact, the left has rioted against democracy for the past decade.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/08/blue-state-blues-joe-biden-and-the-democrats-want-retribution-not-reconciliation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joe Biden and the Democrats Want Retribution, not Reconciliation
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 08:49:26 pm »
No doubt the country as of today has not seen the level of polarization not seen since Reconstruction.

The left smells blood.  And lines are clearly drawn based on an ideological basis.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 09:10:41 pm »
No doubt the country as of today has not seen the level of polarization not seen since Reconstruction.

The left smells blood.  And lines are clearly drawn based on an ideological basis.

If the Democrats were smart, they would just let it go and focus on achieving their objectives. But they are far more angry than smart, and consumed with emotional rage besides.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 09:16:08 pm »
If the Democrats were smart, they would just let it go and focus on achieving their objectives. But they are far more angry than smart, and consumed with emotional rage besides.

Really will have to watch out in the following weeks and maybe months of left sponsored retribution and vigilanteism. 

Spurred by MSM vitriol, they think they now have been given a green light....   Especially with what Biden and his complict clowns on Capitol Hill have been saying the past few days.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 10:15:21 pm »
Really will have to watch out in the following weeks and maybe months of left sponsored retribution and vigilanteism. 

Spurred by MSM vitriol, they think they now have been given a green light....   Especially with what Biden and his complict clowns on Capitol Hill have been saying the past few days.
I won't be hard to find, I have two American flags on my rear headrests and for at least the next for years they will be pinned on upside down. Then again the left is so ignorant I doubt they will understand.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 10:23:47 pm »
See y'all in the camps.   I hear the sawdust bread is to die for.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 10:28:08 pm »

When we get there who will be the new "Songbird"? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 11:03:49 pm »

All I ask is that Jazzy is forced into conjugal visits with AOC

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 12:00:29 am »
All I ask is that Jazzy is forced into conjugal visits with AOC

With restraints and a ball gag?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 12:04:17 am »
With restraints and a ball gag?

Naw....  Her overbite should take care of the problem in 5 minutes.

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 01:07:47 am »
I will give them all the retribution they want, it will arrive at 2700 FPS.

I want to see a triple "Quigley".

(You might want to watch Quigley down under to see what I mean, also the natives used a unique method to castrate the British Army. We need to do to the same thing to the Lefty's. )

https://youtu.be/NtxR-xgJWwo
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 01:08:54 am by yodaspock »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 01:12:25 am »
andy wrote:
"If the Democrats were smart, they would just let it go and focus on achieving their objectives. But they are far more angry than smart, and consumed with emotional rage besides."

But Andy...
I sense that you know as well as I do that the "democrats" aren't democrats any more.

Who and what are they now...???

And what are the "objectives" they seek...??

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2021, 01:12:48 am »
I will give them all the retribution they want, it will arrive at 2700 FPS.

I want to see a triple "Quigley".

(You might want to watch Quigley down under to see what I mean, also the natives used a unique method to castrate the British Army. We need to do to the same thing to the Lefty's. )

https://youtu.be/NtxR-xgJWwo
OK, but you'll need better than a Sharp's rifle these days.